Reviews for Persuasions
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I like it and I just LOVE the ending.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i was laughing out luod by the time i finished this good job!
theweirdworder chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aw, she didn't kiss him when he was dissapointed or anything... Oh well. Nice story.
romance-addict44 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Hee.
Bookflower chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Ah, the world needs more Evin and Miri fics. Their so minor characters, yet wonderful... Just wonderful
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Haha, I liked the ending. Very funny and cute. I'm really impressed with Miri, however. I honestly don't think I could ever have someone shoot an outline of me, no matter how good a shot they were. O_O On to the next one!
Strapless chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Oh, this is a gem! I can't believe I didn't find it sooner-it's so wonderful to find someone writing my favorite pairing, rare as it is. I love how you took a one-line mention of an "off-stage" event and expanded upon it. I adore fics that do that, and it's just the sort of incident that would have a person like Evin Larse behind it. And the ending! Gotta love the ending.
Cololine of Carthak chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
It sort of goes on forever and is a little drawn out. But I suppose it is the best at the end. When Miri blows Evin's dream away. It makes me curious to what happens afterward.
Thayet1231 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
cute, funny, amazing! perfect!
fliccolo chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
that's so cute! I love it!
moi chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Poor Evin. But I like the story...I love it!
Merkehator chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I've always imagined them together, and whenever Evin is meantioned I always expect Miri to be mentioned right behind. This was great, and I am off to read your other stories. You are quite talented at this short fic thing you have going on here. It's marvelous.
Erytha chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
thats wicked! i think that you shoudl add another chapter to this lol
Erkith chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
That's EVIL! She let him go through all thattrouble before telling him? I'm SHOCKED! at her BRILLIANCE! LOVE MIRI!

Still hyper...

~*Erkith*~
PurpleMyste chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
'“Evin?” asked Miri her eyes twinkling with mirth. “You do know that Lady Sabine and Teron of Blythdin announced their betrothal last week, don’t you?”'

*hoots with laughter* awesome