Reviews for Happy Birthday
ncis.fanfic.lover chapter 3 . 8/31
I am literally crying. This his heartbreaking and beautifully written
ncis.fanfic.lover chapter 1 . 8/31
This is so good. Heartbreaking but good
Maria Aparecida chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
Chorei muito!Que fic linda e triste!Sam e John nunca mereceram Dean!
GeekyBookConsummer chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
This was such a touching and beautiful story! Loved it so so much! Thank you for writting it!
thatfangirl1821 chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
These one shots are amazing!
thatfangirl1821 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Aw poor baby I feel so bad for Dean, no one remembered his birthday. That chapter was so sad, it made be tear up. Great job
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Such a beautifully written angsty work after a long time. This was perfection for me
Anonymooser chapter 7 . 6/15/2016
Hey, just rereading this, and I wanted to say that the 7th chapter, Erase the Day, really struck a chord with me. Specifically, how John and Sam don't mean to forget all these times, but do. "It's was just that they mattered so much more. They always had" I have friends with mental disorders (depression, anxiety, paranoia) and I love them, and I wouldn't give them up for anything, but oftentimes they forget about the people around them, because they're so focused on their own problems.
It's not their fault (kinda hard to worry about someone else's feelings when you're having a panic attack), but it's easy to get a bit neglected, and you sort of justify it with reasons like that. 'their problems are so much worse than mine.', 'they need more care', etc. This story really made me empathize with Dean even more than I already do (if that's somehow possible. who doesn't empathize with dean?), and I think you did a great job of writing that sort of mindset. John and Sam don't have mental disorders (besides ptsd and maybe depression), but the way they constantly bury themselves in their fights and revenge kind of forces that same unwanted situation on Dean. Anyways. I experienced a strong emotional reaction to your story (after reading it for the 4-5th time), and I'm sleep deprived, so I decided to be all sappy and type it all out. Thanks for writing this.
Yorushike chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
Hi,
wow emotional :).
You really made the reader feal with poor dean and the final reliefe was wonderful!
Greetings Yorushike
Katepatterson chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
I hope you have an awesome birthday when ever it is. This fic is making me so sad!
Anonymooser chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
These things are so amazing! I love how I came here, and there were already so many of them...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
I have had the same thing happen. Only no one remembered. I just forgot about my birthdays. Hurts still

I love the story, your writing shows all the pain so clearly.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
YAAAH
NoelEvansV chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
You know how to make a person cry
Guest chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Oh my gid this is beautiful. You really have a gift for writing. And the deep emotions. So sad. I legit cried. This was sooooo good. I really hope you continue