Reviews for Happy Birthday
reader50 chapter 13 . 7/10
I'm glad Dean's birthday was finally acknowledged by John and Sam and that Dean was able to laugh.
reader50 chapter 11 . 7/10
I'd like to have Dean leave and make a life for himself without his Dad who constantly disappoints him.
reader50 chapter 10 . 7/10
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?
reader50 chapter 9 . 7/10
yes, it moved me. I used up 2 tissues because of this chapter.
reader50 chapter 6 . 7/10
I'm glad Sam at least tried to calm Dean back. I'm tired of John asking what kind of father was and not doing anything to change. I'm also tired of Dean being a doormat-I want him to leave his Dad and make some friends and quit feeling sorry for himself. Like his dad.

Good writing. I'm still crying.
reader50 chapter 5 . 7/10
Needed a comma after a Shtriga attacking cause it read like it attacked John.

I had to resort to tissues for the silent tears and runny nose I had from reading this.
reader50 chapter 4 . 7/10
This just upsets me. John still with the pity party, doesn't even attempt to be a good father because oh poor me I fail at it. Yes, he felt sorry after he told Sam to ask his brother to take Sam to the movies but didn't stop Sam from doing it. He was just going to stay home so he could have taken Sam. And Sam lying and being selfish, that disappointed me. That being said-doormats get walked on.

the writing is good, it brought out an emotional reaction from me. Well done.
reader50 chapter 3 . 7/10
Still no apology for Dean, not even being taken out for breakfast. Still not liking John, too busy being selfish and filled with self-pity and taking Dean for granted.
reader50 chapter 2 . 7/10
If this chapter was supposed to get me to sympathize with John, it didn't. It made me angry.
What kind of father doesn't even realize he locked his son out of the motel when he opened the door?
What kind of father thinks his 1 year old son is lazy? It would have served John right if Dean had left or had been kidnapped or picked up by the police and reported to CPA. He didn't even apologized to Dean, just had a big pity party for himself. Can you tell I'm not a John fan?

The story is good, as you can read, it got a reaction. I still felt bad for Dean as he still got nothing.
reader50 chapter 1 . 7/10
He could spell happy birthday? Smart boy. This was so sad, I had to blow my nose.

Though I'm a reader who likes a lot of descriptions, this story really didn't need much. I liked it-it was simple and concise and tugged at my heart strings.

I do wish the spelling and punctuation was better though.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 6/6
What do I think? I cry. (T_T)
HairyPadder chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Wow! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was at the end! FIALLY Sam and John made him a damn cake! I, personally, was really very impressed with amazing writing style. The phrases that you used were beautiful and I felt so many different emotions. TThere are many writers on this site whose work is not as well done. Yours is brilliant SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY!
numb3rs mystery chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
This actually made me cry,and feel alone and betrayed and miserable. In other words , it was so so great.
Sungaya chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
Hi,

I just found your Story and it is really really great!

I love it - it is so sad most of the time and I cried very much, because your story is really touching!

The poor Dean who always hopes for them to remember and yet they fail every single time - it was so sad, but your stile of writing is really great.

And especially the end was really moving - I waited for a happy ending all the time and you just showed it perfectly, it was really typical for the Winchesters, but still a great ending!

So, all in all it's a really wonderful story!

Thank you for writing it!

Sungaya
NatanyaRox chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
That was heart-wrenching. The only thought that really sticks in my head after all's said and done is: They don't deserve him. :(