Reviews for Happy Birthday
HairyPadder chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Wow! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was at the end! FIALLY Sam and John made him a damn cake! I, personally, was really very impressed with amazing writing style. The phrases that you used were beautiful and I felt so many different emotions. TThere are many writers on this site whose work is not as well done. Yours is brilliant SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY!
numb3rs mystery chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
This actually made me cry,and feel alone and betrayed and miserable. In other words , it was so so great.
Sungaya chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
Hi,

I just found your Story and it is really really great!

I love it - it is so sad most of the time and I cried very much, because your story is really touching!

The poor Dean who always hopes for them to remember and yet they fail every single time - it was so sad, but your stile of writing is really great.

And especially the end was really moving - I waited for a happy ending all the time and you just showed it perfectly, it was really typical for the Winchesters, but still a great ending!

So, all in all it's a really wonderful story!

Thank you for writing it!

Sungaya
NatanyaRox chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
That was heart-wrenching. The only thought that really sticks in my head after all's said and done is: They don't deserve him. :(
A chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
OMG, this made me CRY! And that's something because I NEVER cry and omg i just wanted to hug Dean...
HeartsDragon chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
This story is amazing! The ending was fantastic _
red shadow chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
this whole verse was heartbreaking but oh so beautiful!

I'm glad that dean finally finally got his birthday )
pandora jazz chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
What a nice surprise.

I remember reading this story for awhile years ago. I just read through it again. You did a wonderful job of making me feel very sorry for Dean and upset at John and Sam, it became very depressing.

I love that you wrote a chapter where John and Sam finally remember Dean's birthday and had peace between them if only for one day. Thanks!

I enjoyed reading this chapter.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
mzz chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
omg the ending was pure gold, I think I want to cry
rodney215 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Thanks for finishing the story especially on an upbeat tone. This fic was supremely sad so I appreciate the way it ended.

Loved the story!
Queen Bee chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Very sad, but very well written. I think that you captured Dean's feeling ofisolation and his desperation to have his family get along very well. His family always did take him for granted and that would be a very difficult and hurtful thing to have to deal with.

Congratulations on completing this story and I look forward to seeing new ones from you.
Tina chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
Just read all through for the 2nd time and i kind of know how dean feels, my last bday (my 24th), i got no presents, even my dad forgot and this xmas i got 1 present from my sister, so i know how it feels for family to forget those kind of days.

Update soon, hopefully sooner than this one. :o)
Awintersdream chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
Feel so sorry for poor dean in this story, probably because i can just imagine it happening in the show.

Cant wait for final chapter.
JensensLove chapter 12 . 12/11/2010
Love this story. hope you write the last part soon.
HeartsDragon chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
This story is amazing! Poor Dean...

Reading this made me wonder whether he ever got to celebrate his birthday post-season 5 and pre-season 6. i would be interested in seeing your version of Dean's birthday during that time.

Please update soon! ]