Reviews for Hunt For the Crystals
Craig chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
another great one. but i know that ur gonna run out of ideas pretty soon, all good writers do. keep up the good work and really focus around digimon the college years!
tfarcnogard chapter 16 . 12/22/2001
this was an excllent story. You have great talent. But, umm, why exactly were people from spiderman here? And would'nt the X-men figure out that if the brotherhood was going to Japan then that they should go, too? And...I think I'll stop now. Still, this is one of the best crossovers I have ever read. Good work!
Linoc the moggle again chapter 2 . 10/10/2001
SUPER BUT ADD MORE CHAPTERS!
fabianaK chapter 16 . 7/3/2001
Loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it.

It was sooooooo kawaii. Even if there was no doubt that she wouldn't make the wish when I read that she didn't I felt happy. Just picture how her life would be boring with out the stuffed animal and her chinese warrior and of course everybody else.

I loved this fic, It was really nice. Congratulations
soil chapter 15 . 7/3/2001
sorry for not reviewing sooner !i knew sakura was ganna wish for a planet for the xander guy _great seris (yeah i suck at spelling)
Sakura1301 chapter 16 . 7/2/2001
OH YEAH! NOW THAT WAS GOOD! I figured out that she was gonna make that wish a LONG time ago! And I was RIGHT! Oh yeah, please check out my fics! Ja!
CreatiStar chapter 16 . 7/2/2001
i just thought of where the kingpin came from, SPIDERMAN! SUGOI! ONE OF UR BEST... THEN AGAIN, ALL OF THEM ARE... WRITE MORE FOR CCS! MEBBE THE ON ABOUT COLLEGE IS GOOD... MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Alex Warlorn chapter 16 . 7/2/2001
I understand the brother hood, but why Kingpin and Ock?

Anyway, I'm glade you didn't have Tori die and hen have Sakura use the wish to bring him back to life, that would of been cheap, I'm glade you decided to do something different.
Eve Daughter of the Shadows chapter 16 . 7/2/2001
Great chapter! I hope you're going to continue into college! PLEASE DO!
JojoDark chapter 3 . 7/2/2001
Oh why couldn't you put characters from Digimon or Seiken Densetsu 3!I hate Sailor Moon!Oh well.
Alex Warlorn chapter 15 . 7/2/2001
ETs and magic don't go well together, it hurts me to say but you didn't pull it off that well, please don't look at me that way, one, Sakura didn't know the g\uy was an alien when she pulleddd off his mask, or that other alien was really old, and he didn't have a planet to be the best shooter of, how do a bunch of ETs learn of a legend on a planet in the middle of nowhere and don't say TV because that doesn't make sense, it apperes the legend was know, but that THAT well known. Also why'd you put a '*' by the Libra card? Was it one Sakura herself created? I think you needed to plan this out more before starting it.
Hiryuuten chapter 15 . 6/30/2001
very kewl, i must say. hey, if you hadn't yet, can you read my new fic, and tell me if you like it or not. i gotta have the opinion of an expert fanfic author. thnx!
SakuraLi 4ever1 chapter 15 . 6/30/2001
please make mor chapters,

SS 4ever please
CreatiStar chapter 15 . 6/30/2001
agh! write more more more more more more more! ah-ha! my guess was accurate! yay! anyway, MORE MORE MORE! ta-ta for now! laterz!
fabianaK chapter 15 . 6/29/2001
Oh that was touching...I'll sure come back tomorow to see waht will happen and then I'll tell you what I thought about this fic