Reviews for Moments
Aryll chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Aw, that was so good! No, great! You did an awesome job on this. I commend you! You get One Million Schrute Bucks! You definitely would've gotten more reviews if your anonymous review thing was on. People are very lazy and do not like to sign in to their names or have to make an account, lol.

Anyway, you rocked this story!
browneyednerd chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
This was really deep. I liked it.
Megalls chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
I liked how you extended Pam's happiness above and beyond Jim. That made me happy. And that Jim is getting a really good life too. I enjoyed the story!
nomadshan chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Yay - great chapter! The slow breakup seemed realistic for Pam.
kate97 chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Another great chapter. I especially love the last line. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
MoonGoddessShadow chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Another delicious chapter. I especially liked how Pam greeted Jim. Update soon!
justifiable chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
She is conscious for a moment of how she must look to him, with her hair tossed messily in to a scrunchy, wearing her ancient flannel pajamas with Smurfs running across them, day-old make up smeared on tear-stained cheeks, screaming about mucous. She hadn't even brushed her teeth.

hahaha doesn't that happen to the best of us? We look our worst and then bam! a guy shows up. Ugh!

This was a great chapter! And you have Dwight so... Dwight. hehehe
nomadshan chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Good chapter!
Megalls chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Hehehe. The mucus line made me giggle. Haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
bonorocks chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Dwight's investigation is so funny. Another great chapter. Looking forward to the conclusion.
LunaMystik chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
I love the reminiscing (sp.?) you do here. Taking us through what I think of as the great moments between them, tying them into what happened on Casino Night.
xoxoxo chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
One of my favorite things about this story is super-sleuth Dwight going crazy the whole time. You're very good at giving us lots of jammy goodness but keeping it grounded to the show.

Aw. The card. I love that card - even though we honestly have no idea what it says. I think you've come pretty close though. ;)
shannanagin chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
First I just have to say that incentivizer is a wonderful word and that it definitely had Michael Scott written all over it. Second, Roy vs. Dwight is a fight I'd like to see because even though Roy is a warehouse guy and he doesn't count, I think Dwight could hold his own for awhile. It'd be interesting.

Great chapter. Love the card. I've always thought it would be something simple like that too. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing how Jim and Pam figure things out.
nomadshan chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
O, go Jim! Nice work here :)
bonorocks chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Another great chapter! Good job at capturing and comparing Pam and Jim's emotions. Please continue...