Reviews for Lost in his life
Annia chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
This is a really good story and very original too, I think you should continue writting
fiveisone chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
This story is getting real exiting
I Hope you will continue with it
Neon-Night-Light chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
This is such an interesting plot, and its so well written so far! Although its been about 4 years, I'd really appreciate it if you updated. :(
DandelionGirl chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Nicely done so far. But I was wondering...will this ever be updated? (I hope I don't sound whiny or anything like that. I assure you I do not intend to do that)
shoeboxofdoom chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
This is the best Cornelia and Caleb storie I HAVE EVER READ. And, believe me, I've read a couple of good ones, I can tell you. This story totally beats up the other fanfics. Seriously. I was totally hooked _

Please update-Im soo adding this to my favourites...
fooolllllllls chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
superbly imagened! god work lovie! Loved the bit abouts calebs life. Also cool 2 c that caleb knows that corny has her faults, unlike the other stories when he seems 2 think shes perfecto!
wafflessssss chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
OMG cliffhanger! Please please please update!
koolkame chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
They're called Lurdens.

I really like the conversation between Caleb and Cornelia, what was unsaid being as good as the dialogue. It would be interesting to see more of this story, you really should continue.
the nsomniac artist chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
This is good! I'm glad it isn't cheesy, this just seems more realistic.

I do hope you update soon.
LegallyWicked chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Two words :AWSOME! and UPDATE!
JuniperWrites chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
Great story...so far. Can't wait until the next chappie comes out! keep it coming!
strayphoenix chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
I am Loving this story with a capital 'L'! Please update soon!

-stray

ps: Thry're called Lurdens
CoalTrain chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Hrm, I think they're mainly referred to as Castle Guards, mainly. I'm not sure exactly what they are known as for real names, haha.

I REALLY love this story so far, you need to continue soon! For real, it's amazing. I love it!
Serenity's Light chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Hey. I love the story so far. Jeez, Caleb and Cornelia fight too much. Why can't they just admit they like each other! Well, I can't wait for the next chapters! Please update soon!
JustRalf chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
great story so far. The "orc" things u were talking about are called lurdins.

update soon