Reviews for Nathaniel's Gift
SecretSuccubus chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
It was not at all sappy. Haha, I find it odd how easy the impregnation was. Kinda hoping some kind of... err, erotica there but that would be too weird. Necrophilia's not the most appealing thing... 0_0
PumpkinLore chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Quite the interesting story, in a good way. The story was well-written and I liked the cameo with Mrs. Underwood.
Bellus chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
aww loved it! :D
Savage-Stiletto chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was amazing! I loved, loved, loved it.

And, no, it wasn't too sappy. However, I would have loved to read more...see what happened afterwards.
ano-nimmus chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Gawd! This is incredible, a really great idea too! Who gave you the challenge?
D. L. Tokunaga chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
XD it's-a-me! loved it, and i think it would help Kitty... if she doesn't remember this and *thanks* him in heaven... with a fist to the face... p i could actually see Kitty punching him for what he did decades ago, right?
lets just call me chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
that is so sweet. i think it would be better if they did it together. but maybe your not into that.
ailiricxxz chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
not it's not too sappy. at least, i dont think it's too sappy... xD if you have a sequel, i'd definately read it. but it doesnt seem so right? great story!
Krzysztoffa chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh, God that was... Fluffy! I know, that's silly but just any other word doesn't come into my mind. And such a thing, from Nat... That's jus And that "God’s giving a party tonight and we’re invited" just made me almost faint with laugher! Fantastic.
Waifine chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
This is like God and Virgin Marry!

It was very cool.
SPG inc chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Not sappy,

cute and happy! :D

Yay! I like this fic. Good work Agi.

SPG inc.
enigmaticpoet chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I'm not sure that really qualifies as angst... When Nathaniel decides that what Kitty really needs to feel better is a random baby and facepalms, I don't think it's really angst. But I liked it! Found it rather amusing actually. lol
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
loved it. ttly awesome. hehehe...
HPLB chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Very cute and original. Great job.
Watermelon531 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I loved it! Definitely a new idea, and so sweet! Great job!