Reviews for A Mutual Understanding
Kathegys chapter 14 . 5/13
As I feel that the cursed of Hermione's father raped her, with that of the duties of the new mother of the house I would not be surprised by Herms' sister, damn brat of hell, I liked her, hopefully you will continue
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2018
Are you alive and well? Did you lose your password? Is this complete at some other website? I'll never know. I hope someone wakes you from the dead so you can finish this. I searched and found the same 14 chapters on Potions and Snitches, but nothing else.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2018
Wow.
lilyflower101 chapter 14 . 8/14/2016
Please more!
Lupius chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
I'm super sad that this story was abandoned. It was going so well.
Henri Jane chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Please please please finish this! I know I recently reviewed your story "Eight" with complete and total understanding, and though I do continue to acknowledge that life often gets out of hand, I would greatly appreciate any effort that could be made to continue this! It is an absolutely amazing story, and I adore the plot, and the many ways it could go. Eagerly waiting your reply, regardless of whether my wish will be granted!

Sincerely,
Henri
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
IF he got praco away from his father why the hell is going back if he got the kid out then its over why keep going back
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Snape is full grown wizard who works for dumbles why doesnt he say something and why doesnt he just kill lucious and apparate out of theire
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Why the heck did mione say nothing about what happening and leave her sister at home with an abusive assshole what kind of sister is she
daisycb chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
I would like to read the rest of this
Lea chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
I read your story some times ago. And now - just re-reading it.
But my opinion haven't changed: it's great.
I love the way, how you're describing psychological aspects and building the tension between your characters.

I've seen that you are thinking about next chapter.. so: please, update :)

It's great :))
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
oh how I want to torture those bastards. Death is too good for them. Oh no those sorry sons of a bitch deserve to be tortured.
mlht52 chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
I hope you continue the story. I do like Draco, Harry, and Hermione as alllies. Love your Snape!
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
As a newly retired teacher who worked with adolescents for 27 years, I found this story incredibly disturbing, particularly in the first few chapters where the abuse was so graphically detailed. I nearly stopped reading, because the descriptions of the abuse episodes brought about a visceral response. I'm glad I continued, however, because your writing style is very good.

I would encourage you to finish this fanfic. You've done a heroic job of setting up the characters and conflicts, and I find myself wanting to know what is going to happen (in your AU) to these 3 kids and Snape. The abuse of Harry and Draco doesn't seem too off-target, based on what we know of Uncle Vernon and Lucius. Both of them are fairly consistent with my own images of them, although Lucius is somewhat sicker.

What is happening in Hermione's family, however-or the shreds of it that remain-has taken her and her dad (plus a new sister character) into some strange territory. Her father seems to have degenerated too rapidly, unless there had been some build-up of hostilities toward her magic before her mother's death that Hermione was keeping hidden. At any rate, I would love to see the effect all of this has on her formidable intellect and magical abilities. I'm also curious to see what happens with Snape at Hogwarts, if Umbridge comes into this particular situation.

I encourage you to finish this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
It would be lovely if you updated, so can you update please. :)