Reviews for A Mutual Understanding
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 4/5
IF he got praco away from his father why the hell is going back if he got the kid out then its over why keep going back
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 4/5
Snape is full grown wizard who works for dumbles why doesnt he say something and why doesnt he just kill lucious and apparate out of theire
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 4/5
Why the heck did mione say nothing about what happening and leave her sister at home with an abusive assshole what kind of sister is she
daisycb chapter 14 . 1/20
I would like to read the rest of this
Lea chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
I read your story some times ago. And now - just re-reading it.
But my opinion haven't changed: it's great.
I love the way, how you're describing psychological aspects and building the tension between your characters.

I've seen that you are thinking about next chapter.. so: please, update :)

It's great :))
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
oh how I want to torture those bastards. Death is too good for them. Oh no those sorry sons of a bitch deserve to be tortured.
mlht52 chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
I hope you continue the story. I do like Draco, Harry, and Hermione as alllies. Love your Snape!
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
As a newly retired teacher who worked with adolescents for 27 years, I found this story incredibly disturbing, particularly in the first few chapters where the abuse was so graphically detailed. I nearly stopped reading, because the descriptions of the abuse episodes brought about a visceral response. I'm glad I continued, however, because your writing style is very good.

I would encourage you to finish this fanfic. You've done a heroic job of setting up the characters and conflicts, and I find myself wanting to know what is going to happen (in your AU) to these 3 kids and Snape. The abuse of Harry and Draco doesn't seem too off-target, based on what we know of Uncle Vernon and Lucius. Both of them are fairly consistent with my own images of them, although Lucius is somewhat sicker.

What is happening in Hermione's family, however-or the shreds of it that remain-has taken her and her dad (plus a new sister character) into some strange territory. Her father seems to have degenerated too rapidly, unless there had been some build-up of hostilities toward her magic before her mother's death that Hermione was keeping hidden. At any rate, I would love to see the effect all of this has on her formidable intellect and magical abilities. I'm also curious to see what happens with Snape at Hogwarts, if Umbridge comes into this particular situation.

I encourage you to finish this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
It would be lovely if you updated, so can you update please. :)
Angelmana chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
wow that was was great ... please please update soon later for now

angel
Rosajean chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
If I were a witch, I'd imperio you and force you to continue this story. As it were, I never received a Hogwarts letter (nor one from the Salem Witches' Institute - the American counterpart), therefore I am reduced the muggle behavior of begging and pleading that you pretty pretty please continue this story! Consider me on bended knee. This story has originality that so many others lack and is well-written on top of that. I really desire to read more! Pretty please?!
KodeV chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
i hope that you will eventually continue this story. it's well thought out and has a great plot. i also hope that you address the fact that hermione's younger sister is still w/her father. although he has accepted her apology, he's a child abuser, plain and simple and as a untrained witch, she's going to have accidental magic incidents. that alone will cause hermione's father to beat ciecly, as he deems magic the reason why his wife died in a car crash.

as draco is no longer under his parents' custody, i hope this allows him to be friends openly w/hermione and harry. of course, ron will not like it, but he'll get over it eventually. and i hope that severus get some outside help w/the three teenagers - for some reason, i see him taking charge of all of them in the near future.
jowilleatyuh chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
The first, I don't know, 11 chapters made me cry my heart out. Such vile things ought not to be placed on children, or even adults.
Continue please? It might be possible to see how this all plays out...
ancient midnight chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
good work, as usual. update soon! please with cyber cookies, ;p
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! I really loved! Especially the parts where Draco and Mione are close. It was surprising for me,because when I was reading it I found out that I actually liked hermionexdraco. And I hope that the four come more closer! I loved this, and the part where snape tipped in the postios secretly to make Lucius give up his ownership and stuff. It was so clever, really slytherin-ish. I LOVED This story, and I just can't wait for the next chapter!