Reviews for You're in the army now
potechi chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
He's limping!

I love that XD
Squabbit chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
OF COURSE CHIE-CHAN!I know you will never find one as genius as me X.x j/k and you really keep putting down yourself...well yeah I WAS expecting a little faster update but you have:2 fluffy moments,3 memorable moments,a whole funny chap,AND a kick in the nuts x lol,how can you expect anything better than that chap right there?Plus you rarely bore anyone so here Dah-chan's shoutout part thingy.

The Dah:Woo-woo-woo!Dah-chan like hot,muscular,hunky army guys!Hahaha,good luck with that are pretty cute tho...lol
Trinity of Dreams chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
The Silver Haired Demon chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
good chapter! please update soon!
The demoness chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
good story! please uppdate soon
Tsurara-hime chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
omg this is so nice! i really like sesshoumaru's behavior here! *oggles*
Missy chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Please update soon. It's one of my favorites!
firevixen73 chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
I just love this story so much, please update soon!
Squabbit chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
IIEE!GO CHIE-CHAN!So happy u PM'd me.I thought u forgot about me.*hugs*Even tho this was s'pos filler chap,it made me smile so hard the librarians kept askin me if there was sumthin wrong X.X _ Anywho SESSHY IS SO SHMEXY!*glomps u* The eyes thing always is a classic!Keep updatin deary!
potechi chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
teehee :)

She PASSED :D
observing chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Is it wrong to want either Kikyo or Inuyasha to die? I really hate cheaters and to do that to your own cousin, well... a stray shot or a grenade can fix everything
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
this is good, keep it up
dramashopper chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
I really love how the story is going! Please keep writing. This is one of my favorite stories so far!
babiixwolf chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
yes you updated! i was wondering when you would xD. hmm i thought it was okay, not a lot of action. buh i liked it none the less ). update soon!
OtakuAnime131 chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
I read this story on and I loved it. it's really good please update soon.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »