Reviews for You're in the army now
inu-baby123 chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
I loved it it was da best I have read :-)
15cera15 chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
I loved it!
Melmelx3 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
wah kaagome is so forgiving :l
ForgottenOncePromised chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
Love it! I just found this story today and I absolutely love it! I'm glad I found it and read it!
Adina chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
OMG! i almost cried...such a good story! I really love the end when kagome starts to tell the about team-work. Great Story!keep writing more like them. especially army ones!
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Wow, I loved this story! The plot, the character's developments and everything. .
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
AWESOME! I didn't exactly enjoy InuYasha nor Kikyo but it was an amazing fic all together!
Moons-Chan chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
This is a really nice story! At first I was like, "Kagome? In an army?" But this is precisely what pushed me to read this story. Anyway, I especially love the dancing and crossfire parts and enjoyed reading them and the whole story!
IrisAyame chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
I read this story yesterday and it stole me some Beauty sleep hours . AS lots of other readers, I was angry with you for severing Sesshomaru's arm... but it fits the man and goes with the story (those who think that war doesn't hurt are fools). The way he reacts in the last chapter is quite appropriate and I like the tone Kagome uses when she says "Quit brooding over your arm and come to bed." lol It's quite funny, it's almost like she became "the boss"...

Thanks for your kind replies too . I'm going to read another story you wrote. "See you there"!
Uncoloured186 chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
Aside from Sesshoumaru's arm, I like every part of the story. The epilogue is quite satisfying. They have a son! So, I'm truly happy for them.

It's morning here. I have to go to sleep now. Otherwise, I will be sleepy throughout the class tomorrow! XD

I shall see you again, Chie! :)

-SH
Uncoloured186 chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
That is stupidest idea I have ever heard, but I can understand Kagome's decision. It's better die trying then not doing anything at all. I guess this is the end of the story...

I shall read the epilogue now! :D
Uncoloured186 chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Ah, so this is how you make Sesshoumaru lost his arm. To be honest, I don't want him to lose it. The mission is a life-threatening one! Luckily, Kagome knew how to speak Korean!

They were in the middle of war between two regions now! How are they going to escape and go back to Japan now?
Uncoloured186 chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Both of them are in denial, aren't they? Well, I can't blame them for that. Sometimes, things would not happen like what you have wanted it to be. It's kinda sad for them...

A mission! I wonder if Sesshoumaru would allow Kagome to take part in it. And also, I feel like killing this Captain Minakawa for interrupting them! _
Uncoloured186 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
The gala is finally here! And it's just the way I want it to be! I wonder if Katsuo-sama has been planning to get them together from the beginning. :D

A little jealousy from Sesshoumaru is really entertaining. And everything ended with their first kiss only makes me want to read more and more! XD
Uncoloured186 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
My dear, I was laughing so hard when I read about Jakotsu's unfortunate fate! A smirk might make it's way to Sesshoumaru's lips after he got the details! XD

I totally love the last part! Sesshoumaru became the gallant prince. I wonder what will happen to them after this. Oh, I'm still looking forward to the gala, too! I hope you're not skipping them! :D
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »