Reviews for The Muppet Show with their guests Team Possible
lonewolfsinger chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Dude,

You have seen that show Wayyyy to many times. But then again one mention of Fozzy and an electric razor and rizo?
I laughed my self silly for a minute before i could return. Maybe I've seen it a few to many times as well.
totally excellent production. Henson and Kermit would be proud of you as a Producer.
Lonewolfsinger.
CrossoverFan chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
I really liked the story (but it should be in the crossover section with the Muppets Show). Although I thought Kim & Ron would play Shego & Drakken, although Gonzo & his chicken was a much better choice. I also thought that when they were doing the prom thing it would turn into the 'At the Dance' bit, where the couples would dance around and make jokes. That and Veterinarian's Hospital (with Rufus as the patient) are the two things that I feel this story is missing, although it was still a great story and it made up for it by having fluffyness with Kim & Ron.
CrossoverFan chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Very, very cool.

Honeydew got Ron's name wrong. I now know that Kim & Ron are dating in this story, my last Review is now a moot poing. Plus Ron lost his pants a staple of classic Kim Possible.
CrossoverFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Very Nice so far, Kim was perfect to work with the Swedish Chef Ron would've scewed it up, by not screwing it up.

Only criticism is people actually knew who Ron was and no body is supposed too.

Also I have to ask are Kim & Ron a couple in this (or is it set before 'So The Drama')?
Owennumber1fan chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Funny stuuf, I especially like the part with Gonzo as Drakken and Kermit & Ron's so-called "male bonding." Plus a shaved Rizzo always equals hilarity.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
I found this Muppets episode to be so much fun. Thanks for showing it to us fans of both Muppets and Kim Possible.
FireStorm2K7 chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
I grew up watching the Muppet show and all of its glorious mayhem. You did a great job of capturing it all.
screaming phoenix chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Thanks Captain you caught the mood perfectly.I had forgotten how much sheer fun it was to watch that show.
Isamu chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
I actually read this one a few months ago, but at the time I was just saving them as word documents at work, and reading them at home. These days, I just care less if I slack at work. Hence, a review!

This story was simply awesome! I have fond memories of the original Muppet Show. This story was simply inspired too. It really felt like an episode. The way the characters interacted both on stage and behind the stage, the extra bits not with Team Possible, the way it was taken just so seriously! PERFECT! I'd like to compliment you on not only capturing the feel of an episode of the Muppet Show, but of putting the Kim Possible characters in there just seamlessly! Fantastic job!

Isamu of the Fanfic Yakuza sez: Full marks all around! If you're a fan of the Muppet's and Kim Possible, there is no reason NOT to read this.

Rating: 10/10. Right on the money!

Award: The coveted: "For Once Having a Piece of My Childhood Caught in My Eye is a Good Thing!"

Water and Shade
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
THE MUPETS I LOVE THEM ! :)
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Another great one from you. Love both shows, and you can all but see this one in your head. Good thing the mad bomber was evidently out of town.
Brian chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
You are one of the best Kim Possible writers on here.

Great ending, the bit with using a grappling hook to still the popcorn boxes, LOL.
Brian chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
Once again, genius.

Capt, the email address you sent me, had no link so until I get the real address, this is the only way I can contact you.
Brian chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Hi, Kelly was it?

Something I'd expect on that show.

How in the world did you write the dialogue for the Chef?

Send me your email address, and I'll start giving you some more story ideas. Deal?
Brian Runyon chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Really funny and something I'd expect from The Muppet Show. The Swedish Chef has to be one of my favorite characters.