Reviews for Angel
brighette chapter 30 . 7/25/2006
Ahh, it's over! Next story, please :) Great job!
CatBeist chapter 30 . 7/25/2006
Hi... This is the best SN fiction I have ever read... and the longest one to, but defenetly worth it...

I got no words to express how I feel about the whole fic cuz it so good in so many ways!

historylover chapter 29 . 7/25/2006
You know I love this story! Great job!

ciara99 chapter 30 . 7/25/2006
In the end, Lauren’s voice had replaced the negative voice Dean had heard since he was four years old, and he never heard the voice of fear or loneliness again.

So sad. Yet, closure in a way. As I've said a million times, this is so good Laura! It's, just, amazing. Still surprises me that this is your first fic. I love it. :)
Valtira chapter 30 . 7/24/2006
Oh my God, this made me cry - it was wonderful, but so very very sad.
historylover chapter 30 . 7/23/2006
Too bad it's over. That's the only problem I have with this chapter! Hee hee hee!

Love it!

rodney215 chapter 29 . 7/23/2006
Damn cliffhanger! Great chapter - Poor Dean. He pretty much lost everyone but Sam. But now that The Demon's gone, Sam can live the normal life that he wants. Dean is alone. This chapter was very descriptive - I can't wait to see what happens next.
historylover chapter 27 . 7/21/2006
Wonderful chapter, but you know how much I love this story. I can't tell you enough!

So, when this is finished, do you have any more plot bunnies? Because you can't just write one story. You're too good to end your talent here.

historylover chapter 26 . 7/19/2006
I keep telling you this (and I never mind doing it!) but I love this story.

When you're finished, you really need to write some more. You're such a good writer!

J.A. Carlton chapter 25 . 7/19/2006
R&R'd on the blog but know how nice these are to see in e-mail box... will reiterate... your test is done... must give us more! Need more! So gotta know what's going on!

sifi. :D

Nice work by the way... just in case you dind't get that point!
historylover chapter 25 . 7/19/2006
Shorter one, Laura.

You know what I think. Love it!

historylover chapter 24 . 7/18/2006
You know what I think about this story! :D

Love it!

ciara99 chapter 23 . 7/17/2006
As always Rhindon. LOVE IT! Keep it coming, and don't leave us hanging for too long. :D
J.A. Carlton chapter 23 . 7/16/2006
Ah you gotta love a man who can love so deeply... can't wait to see how this play out Rhindon... I keep telling you that and you keep dragging your feet! Darn you woman! Keep up the great work!

historylover chapter 23 . 7/16/2006
You know what I think. Love it! Love it! Love it!

86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »