Reviews for Time
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I DO love to review! And I especially love to review really cracking GOOD stories. Therefore, I like reviewing your stuff.

You have an angle on that odd combo, that quirky pairing, that unusual interaction that so few can see ... until you show us.

Thank you for sharing.
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awesome! More! Please :)
Guptanation chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Interesting story, well written. I gotta say, i like the pairing of BB and Star. I just wish I could find more than the 10 stories I've found so far, and would definitely love to see one with some length to it.
DoubleMMia chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Awesome! Just love BBxStar

:]

Might check out your other BBxStar
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Ha! I have found someone else who doesn't think that Starfire is so stupidly optimistic as she is supposedly supposed to be all the time! -dances-

Star is a complex character, and I don't think that many people can write her correctly. Yeah, it's in her nature to be happy, but she's not an idiot, and she's definitely not always happy like some people portray her as. She can be just as serious as any of the others.

That said, I really liked that this was Beastboy and not Robin who she was interacting with. I think that BBStar is a really cute couple, and although I'm not sure that it would ever actually work, it's nice to think about.

Your writing style is great, and your vocabulary was really good too. I liked the flashbacks that were sown in. They didn't interrupt the flow too much. The ending was just awesome, especially BB's answer. The two "dumbest" characters being intelligent. I'm in love wit it. :)
Little Bro chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
You did it again you f-ing did it again GOD! Now I like beastbot and starfire well I am beastboy but that was heart warming the part with BB visiting Terra I cried so sad T_T Now the pairing seems good to me now all because of your story good going - I Love It!
Lord of the files chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I think that this story is better then Dreamers...but that is my opinion. You capture grief very well, and I could imagine the pain and sadness that went through Beast boy as he opened the door. Nothing out of the ordinary with grammer or spelling either. Thank you for the delightfull read-Lord of the files

p.s Do you plan in the future to write a more developed multi-chapter BBStar? I hope so, but you don't have to...
noctepanther chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was...beautiful. I have nothing constructive to say. Everything flowed wonderfully. The flashbacks to the current setting...terrific. The description was amongst the best I have ever seen. Emotion was captured perfectly. The way you brought the complexity in two seemingly shallow characters. I bow to you.
Katie chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
OMG Val! Its so cute please continue! I hope they become lovers! By the way, readers either review or die.