Reviews for Just Watch Her Move
OTHfan25 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Absolutely loved the story. That's all I can say really. You are amazing.
Isabel camilla Scott chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
This was an amazing story and i love how you wrote. It had so much emotion in it and I love This Brooke and Lucas.
CaseyJr chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
Amazing story. I am crying right now. So sad and so beautiful! I cannot imagine that this happens in real life!You should wirte many many more stories that matter!
craxygirl54 chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Oh shit the ending was so sad it actually made me cry a bit. I love this story so much and is probably one of the best BL stories ive read so far.
OTH-FOQ chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
I loved it. Even if it's finally a really sad story, it's beautiful and well-written.
Leeese chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
OMG! This was so sad! But I loved it! It was amazing!
brookegrace chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
Oh my god. I am sobbing. Sobbing. Like, I've read over 100 AMAZING stories on here, and none has actually left me in full blown sobs. Oh my god. I don't even know what to say. I probably look so pathetic right now, but wow. I seriously cannot stop crying. This is by far my favorite story I have ever read. I don't know what it is about it, or why, but it is. This is just perfect, and I hope you know the power your writing has and the emotions you can bring out in people. Wow.
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I like it
Stefny0 chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
is it ok if i say i have been crying from the the 7th chapter and that yu are one hell of writer with an amazing mind.

one of the best bittersweet bl story i've ever read.

steph
Blue JA chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
Wow that story was amazing it was this amazing love story... kind of reminded me of A walk to remeber but story diffently had different story line. But i got to say that ur story was wonderful i love how u devoled this relationship btw brooke and luca...and i was totaly suprised that she dropped the cancer bomb, for some strange reason i thought she had HIV. Which she did she could have lived longer in the story so it would not have worked out. So the cancer story line really worked but i swear i was tearing when lucas and brooke were out side in the garden together, when lucas was watching the video from Brooke, i straigh out was bawling...so sad but so brooke at the same time.

also nice touch with the ending i feel that it was a perfect ending...also loved the confused Nathan..lol!

Overall crazy amazing story u are a truly talented writer. XOXO :D
Brucas chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
OMG! I'm seriously bawling right now. One of the best brucas stories I've ever read. I love it!
xScottx chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
sad eh?
othfan326 chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
wow. this story is heartbreaking, but so good.

i loved the brucas in this.

and i especially loved the very end with the 'just watch her move'

great job!
True Love Always Brucas chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
OMG THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! IM LITERALLY BALLING WRITE NOW! YOUR WORDS WERE SO CAPTIVATING AND MOVING, YOU DEFINITELY HAVE A GIFT! ALL OF YOUR STORIES ARE INCREDIBLE, BUT I THINK THIS WAS MY FAVORITE ONE! I THINK YOU LITERALLY TOOK YOUR HEART OUT AND PUT IT IN TO ALL OF THESE PAGES! THIS WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY FULL OF HEARTBREAK AND LOVE, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY OF LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND MAKING EVERYDAY COUNT, AND SOMETIMES JUST HAVING FUN DRIVING TOO FAST OR GETTING LOST WHEN DANCING TO YOUR FAVORITE SONG! I LOVED THE LAST CHAPTER I COULDN'T HELP BUT LAUGH AT THE VIDEO!
ilessthreethanyou chapter 10 . 3/17/2008
aww! this was such a good story! i loved the last chapter the most! )