Reviews for Laugh, When You Feel Like Crying
Cutter12 chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Ouch! This story was a heartbreaker. The emails were a fun and unique way of moving the story along.
spnMom chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
OK, I am really hating Archie right about now... I hope you don't bring her back *gr*... How can anybody be that nasty to Charlie?
Art3misX chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
Okay, I will now directly contradict myself. PLEASE WRITE MORE! I just read both of those fics in one sitting and I am dying for more! (I'm proud. I checked ur page for sequels before clicking 'Submit Review')
Art3misX chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
"You can’t hide from me forever — I know where you live."

Hehe, just HAD to tell you how much i loved this line! and, btw, I still totally take back my review on the prequel. This is AMAZING!

P.S. Also loved the interesting sequence at the end with "Assistant Director" and "Agent Travis"
Art3misX chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Say WHAT? Well, I take back the other review. This is an interesting turn.
joanoa chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
So, Im new to the Numb3rs fanfiction. Ive been an avid viewer since the beginning and have done other fanfics over the years, but for whatever reason just recently got started on N's fanfics. I've enjoyed reading several of your stories up to this point. I was hoping that there would be another story to follow this one and was saddened when I realized there was not. It does not seem closed. You tied up all the ends but something still doesnt feel right. I've enjoyed it but you have definately left me perplexed. but thats an okay thing.

on a lighter note, whats up with hurting Charlie all the time! He's just a boy. ;)

...off to read more of your stories! J.
julia chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
I have read all your stories of the last few day and they are very good. You really have a feel for the charters on the show.

But you are a very evial person who will not let Charlie be happy. The ways you find to hurt him are just worng, although some of them have been funny for some strange reason.

I do like how you show that Charlie is a lot stronger than everyone gives him credit for. That is not always shown on the show, I hope next season they will do some of that.

Keep the stories coming.
Tai chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
Wow! That was intense! It was a really surprising ending, but it worked well with the storyline. If other people didn't like it...tough! I think it was excellent! It doesn't need a sequel (unless you were planning on one), otherwise I'll be looking forward to what comes next!
FrankMustGetHurtSomehow chapter 11 . 7/6/2006
Nice! nice ! nice ! nice ! nice ! update soon !
dHALL chapter 11 . 7/2/2006
It was an enjoyable ride. And regardless of your original intent, it turned out wonderfully. I read this to completion because you are a wonderful writer, and I enjoy reading your work.

And just as our stories don't always turn out they way we plan, relationships don't either. In that regard, this was a very touching tale of a relationship that didn't work out.

Your portrayal of the emotions both parties were feeling, felt very real. And I LOVED the use of the email communications! We are so often able to say so much more through writing that verbally.

Keep up the great work!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
I did not expect to have them break up, but it was a good story.
Swasti chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
feel gutted the way it ended but what a ride! thankyou for the rollercoaster of emotions you stirred within me!
Swasti chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
oh no this isnt how i imagined things would go...
maurbill chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
Very satisfying ending. I am so happy they went their separate ways. Charlie proved to all that he is strong enough to deal and survive with something this emotional. I think we all agree that our Charlie certainly deserves better than Archie. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in to writing this story. Authors like you can make my day. I really enjoy this site with its many captivating stories and I hope to see another one from you soon. Great Job!
Lush chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
I enjoyed the journey you took me on with Charlie. Original and a great read. Keep up the good writing, as always well written and expressed.

More please! :)