Reviews for Absence makes the Heart Grow Fonder
Fairy Red chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Wow! You wrote 11 wonderful chapters! I really liked the story!
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
Excellent story! Please update soon, I'm dying to read the rest of it!

Is Kankuro gonna have a suggestive dream about Gaara? I only ask 'cause that's a popular way for writers to introduce an idea of romance into their main characters feelings. Plus I think it would work with this as Kankuro wold have to figure it out subconciously before conciously.

Please hurry!
laceypinkdream chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
more! now
Uchiha-Princess-16 chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
You must continue the story!

Please, Please, you must, must continue!

I want to see some Kankuro and Garra action comming up soon!

Please update soon.

-From a very loving peverted fan, UchihaPrincess16
Largely Inconsequential chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
Amahzing! Sugoi!

I love it ;)

Although the Japanese that you used was quite broken and some of it was incorrect.

For instance, "I'm Glad' would not be ureshii, it would be 'Watashi wa gozen ureshii', in the case of a male speaker.

Females would say 'Watari wa gozen ureshii'.

Other than that, beautiful!
AAJ Edward chapter 11 . 6/25/2008

also, I have a question: Why is their mother so set on making them gay? Just curious...
gaarasbetch chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
DUDE! i heart this fic! sque! lol

more please! *drools*

gawd i love the twins, they remind me of my brother and his best friend lol (they loved to mess with me like sakon and ukon did to kankuro lolz)

keep up the awesomeness! :p
Wake the Dreams chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
ah update son, pretty pretty please?

this is so good.

i'll die if you dont make a new chappie.

Ana-Kat101 chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
I love you're fic! *o*

It's the greatest one ever! xD

Please! I beg you . continue soon!

I love Gaara and Kankuro!

Yore writing os so awsome!

You have a wonderful story right here o

Lots and lots of love. Ana
Synnerxx chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
I love this story! Most AUs don' work out well, but yours rocks! *checks all the boxes below* Please write more!
GeorgiiCyanide chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
Please update soon?

I've been waiting for like 29103812093812093 years [

I love this story.
BoulevardBatter chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
omg! i love this story! especially the way Ukon and Sakon tease Kankuro! my favorite part was Ukon with Kankuro's boxers on his head! i couldn't stop laughing!
fullmetal naruto girl chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
oh this story is great i love it also i love Sakon and ukon they sound adorable update asap
xKokurox chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
*jaw drops* I-I but...but! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! UPDATE PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE YOU OR-OR...I'LL SICK GAARA ON YOU! *holds up Gaara plushie* HE'LL DO ALL SORTS OF EVIL THINGS IF YOU DON'T! I SWEAR IT! *swooshes plushie around 'threateningly'*

[[Needless to say I love your story]]
Saikune chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
XD i love sakon & ukon! and why cant kanky see he LOVES his brother? -bops kankuro- :)