Reviews for Will I Wake Tomorrow
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
I really liked this splendid story could not believe that it came to an end.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
What a fantastic story sad to see came to end really liked it a lot.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
What a marvelous story sad to see came to end really liked it a lot.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
What a stunning story sad to see came to end really liked it a lot.
Pirate's-Rose9098 chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
Makes me cry every time I read it. Very few stories ever touch me that deeply, so take that as a compliment.
RileyStarr chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This story is soooo sadddddddd. It touched my heart and made me cry :'''( You are a great writer!
Padfoot5moony chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
The worst thing about this story is that I always start bawling my eyes out. This story is amazing!
Redvines.Fan chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
Wauw ... Just ... Wauw ... You seriously made me cry with this story ... It was amazing (not the crying, the story) ... At first I didn't really like the story, but one of my friends told me about it and I just thought I had to read it and it's amazing ... I know a story is good, when it makes me fell with the characters and you did that, for real ... All I can say is wauw ...
Karleigh-Q chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
Read your Author note at the bottom! YOU LIED TO US!
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
Oh gawd. Note to self: don't ignore kleenex warnings.

Reading this chapter to Come What May from Moulin Rouge and Bohemian Rhapsody is super depressing. And tiring (at 4:30am...). But I love it. Poor Roger!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 20 . 9/15/2009
this is bauty7890102 I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

great story here.
EB91 chapter 20 . 6/21/2009
Awhh, the last three to four chapters had me in tears. This was a wonderful story, so sad! Can't wait to read more of your work. :)

-EB91
EB91 chapter 18 . 6/20/2009
I usually don't review completed stories until the last chapter, but I had to make a comment on this one. You said that we would cry during the chapter, which I did, but just reading the little passage from The Fox and the Hound had me going. That movie never fails to make me cry.

This is written very beautifully. *dabs eyes, blows nose* Now I'm going to go finish the rest of the story! ahh.

-EB91
forevermore2110 chapter 20 . 6/10/2009
This was really a well,written RENT fanfic. I really enjoyed reading it. I teared up when Mark died. Great job.
Luna Ace chapter 20 . 4/14/2009
Oh my god. This is such a beautiful story. I love it. I'm in tears. I love how you incorperated a few of the lyrics into the fanfic as well. I also think this is a well written fic where Mark goes before Roger, altho I might be wrong.