Reviews for Will I Wake Tomorrow
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
I cried so hard that my heart literally hurts! Thank you so much for sharing this achingly beautiful story.
MarkandIdrinktea chapter 20 . 10/18/2015
I literally just spent hours reading this entire thing and can I just say...IT WAS UTTERLY AMAZING. Yes I did cry for about 20 minutes after Mark died and the constant feels throughout the whole thing nearly killed me but IT WAS SO WORTH IT. You are an amazing writer! Please keep writing! I love you, you're amazing, thank you and ahahahahaa! :):):):):):)
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
I really liked this splendid story could not believe that it came to an end.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
What a fantastic story sad to see came to end really liked it a lot.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
What a marvelous story sad to see came to end really liked it a lot.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
What a stunning story sad to see came to end really liked it a lot.
Pirate's-Rose9098 chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
Makes me cry every time I read it. Very few stories ever touch me that deeply, so take that as a compliment.
RileyStarr chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This story is soooo sadddddddd. It touched my heart and made me cry :'''( You are a great writer!
Padfoot5moony chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
The worst thing about this story is that I always start bawling my eyes out. This story is amazing!
Redvines.Fan chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
Wauw ... Just ... Wauw ... You seriously made me cry with this story ... It was amazing (not the crying, the story) ... At first I didn't really like the story, but one of my friends told me about it and I just thought I had to read it and it's amazing ... I know a story is good, when it makes me fell with the characters and you did that, for real ... All I can say is wauw ...
Karleigh-Q chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
Read your Author note at the bottom! YOU LIED TO US!
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
Oh gawd. Note to self: don't ignore kleenex warnings.

Reading this chapter to Come What May from Moulin Rouge and Bohemian Rhapsody is super depressing. And tiring (at 4:30am...). But I love it. Poor Roger!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 20 . 9/15/2009
this is bauty7890102 I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

great story here.
EB91 chapter 20 . 6/21/2009
Awhh, the last three to four chapters had me in tears. This was a wonderful story, so sad! Can't wait to read more of your work. :)

EB91 chapter 18 . 6/20/2009
I usually don't review completed stories until the last chapter, but I had to make a comment on this one. You said that we would cry during the chapter, which I did, but just reading the little passage from The Fox and the Hound had me going. That movie never fails to make me cry.

This is written very beautifully. *dabs eyes, blows nose* Now I'm going to go finish the rest of the story! ahh.