Reviews for The Random Adventures of Eragon and his Stupid
PenguinonFireofthePyroPiggys chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
WE! It's like the demonic frog of the tacos ate Jesus with an osmosis on crack-of-the-bad-smellage and then choked on a ballpoint pen that was filled with fish! I LOVE pushing grannies down the stairs! What's a doiley?

PS: That story rocked like the first season and games of PokeMon.
Hollow Sanctuary chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
ha ha so funny im serious
BugzAttack chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
lol, i liked how Roran was called Steve
dark-hearted rose chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
i love the zoo! *evil maniacal laughter*

since when was Arya a keeper? it..suits her for some reason...

"...and i still don't know what incest is!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

- dark-hearted rose
Aneet chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
I don't mean to spoil everyone's fun or anything, but i was really disturbed about Murtagh's part. that's just wrong. I think Murtagh is awesome!
murtaghlvr chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
erm ur story is erm...nice i suppose its kinda disturbing though murtaghs not perverted and why would he wanna do it with a lion or eragon when he has me geez u have to think about that too well any way u should update soon its kewl i love murtagh
Nasuada chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
this is hilarious! keep updating.
alsdssg chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
purplepalmtreeas. I hope everyone isn't upset abought the ExM thing. So far everyone thinks it's funny.
powderedsugar chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
wow...need i say more
Punk'n Pie chapter 2 . 7/12/2006

Daww poor Roran. Oh well. Murtagh is perverted but really funny! Keep writing!
alsdssg chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Lira, this is Lyra speaking. I'm so glad you finally got access to a computer. I got my laptop and my fanfiction name. I'm going to be able to post stories at 9:04 tonight.
Punk'n Pie chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
ROTFL I loved it! (spontanious combust)

Aw, Poor Roran...

You shouldnt kill him! you should...make him...AN ENEMY! Yes! lol. Very funny and retarted so far! I am looking forward to the next chapter!
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 6/27/2006

yeah, this is hilarious, keep it up!

i would be reveiwing logged in, but the server won't let me, so anonymity is always good...

anyway, keep up the good work!

- dark-hearted rose

p.s. what's wrong with squirrel meat?