Reviews for A Threat or a Promise?
Slothspieller chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Ooooh...! I never thought of that scene "that" way before, but it makes me realize that it was kinda suggestive! Cluny's tail is sort of like the infamous "naughty tentacles" of hentai anime in this scene.
Whisper in the Woods chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Ah! That implied...0.o...(Ka-Boom!)
Fangs of Fire chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
LMFAO Wow that was creative. xD I totally love it. Rat power!
Dandylions chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
THAT WAS AWESOME! I love Redwall slash... Great job.

Dandylions
Redwallfreak108 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Wow...this is wow. I always did think that Cluny and Shadow could've had something there. But that may just be me. Anyways keep on writing!
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Now, I don't think this is a horror fic, but it sure explains the horrified expressions on the rat's faces. Anyway, another good read, though I didn't expect it to be so short. Though it can never beat the Ublaz one where he loves himself. Yeah, I will probably never beat Kareah in her long-ass reviews, but do you really want to read that much? *Grins* Have fun with future projects, as usual.

Snuffie
kareah chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
WHOAH...

You need help, Laburnum. Ha ha!

Cluny always did strike me as a character that could be put in a slash fic and not be out of character.

Remember on "That Series" where Cluny has "Redtooth on his knees"?

Hm, first it's Cluny and Redtooth, now it's Cluny and Shadow. Interesting pairing, actually, but there's actually one pairing for Cluny that I've always seen but no one seems to have.

Cluny and Cheesethief. Yes, I'm not kidding. The way how Cheesethief was always going out of his way to impress Cluny, and how he was jealous of Scragg... well...

Hm, about Scragg... I wouldn't be surpriced if someone did a slash fic of him and Killconey (they were both friends in the books, remember?).

Well yeah... I didn't inspire you to do anything there, did I?

Well, since you're in a slashy mood obviously, I shall come out of my own shell and say all of the slash couples I can see in the Redwall series (I've thought of them long enough so please bear with me):

Veil and Sunflash: Think of all the interesting storylines people could do with this pairing! Like, maybe one is where Sunflash finds out who's son Veil is and he *uses* him to spite Swartt, only afterwards he feels guilty, BUT then Veil comes out and says that he was using Sunflash to get back at the Redwallers for casting him out, so it was SOMEWHAT ok what they did... at least nobeast was raped...

Swartt and Zigu: I know Swartt got married to Bluefen (and I don't approve of adultry) but she died, so therefore Swartt was single again...

Klitch and Goffa: You've already taken care of that one, Laburnum (winks).

Ublaz and Rasconza/Lask/Barranca/Conva/Martin/Inbar/Clecky: Ublaz kept on telling all of them to "look into [his] eyes!" And as for Lask, maybe there was a few more reasons why he was so loyal to Ublaz... heh heh.

Rufe Brush and Durry Quil/Fatch/Dandin/Saxtus/Finnbarr/Flagg/Oak Tom: Actually, I see most of these pairings as angst fics, and not where they actually *do* anything, like maybe where Rufe knows he's "different", and then he thinks back to all of his little "crushes", so yeah...

Mokkan/Gelltor/Ascord/Raventail: Already been done (by Vampcat, a very talented writer, and by that one author from "That Series") except for Ascord and Raventail; the relationship between them was similar to the relationship between Mokkan and Gelltor, so why leave them out the "fun"? Heh heh.

Vallug Bowbeast and Eefera: I once thought of one where the two of them are trapped in a cave, and Vallug gets bored and then he pins Eefera to the wall and... well, yeah... and then after it's all over, Eefera gets up, calmly walks over to a little slab in the wall and opens it, revealing the way out. Vallug is speechless for awhile, then he yells "You KNEW that there was a way out?" Eefera doesn't say anything. He just grins and leaves. Heh heh.

Badrang and Felldoh/Clogg/Vilu Daskar: I'm not too sure about the Felldoh one, though the Clogg one might show just how much Clogg and Badrang really hate each other. Now, even though I also think that there could be one of Badrang and Vilu, I saw a fic that showed that the two of them are brothers, so... but then again, Mokkan and Gelltor are brothers and undenialble brothers at that, and THAT hasn't stopped anyone! Heh heh.

Let's see, who else?

Ruggan Bor and... who? I just know that a slash fic of Ruggan would be hot. I just don't know who. I thought about Gruven, but I doubt Ruggan would waste his time on him. I also thought about Deyna, but... that doesn't seem right...

I've heard people say that they see slash between Deyna and Nimbalo... but that doesn't seem right.

Of course, there's the Martin/Gonff slash, but I don't like that pairing. (All the fics that I've seen of them, however, are beautifully written, so it's just the coupling that I object to, not the writing.)

And of course, there's femslash too. Triss and Kurda (done by Vampcat and by the author of "That Series"), Lantur and Wilce (also done by Vampcat), Silvamord and Sicant (done by "That Series"), Kurda and Riggan (I'm surprised no one has done that one yet), Tsarmina and Fortunata (surprised?), and Mariel and Treerose (I only say that one because it'd be a break for Mariel to get away from Dandin, but then again I suppose she wouldn't like this, and Treerose got married, BUT the fic could go that Tom died, thus making Treerose free from the bonds of marriage, so... and maybe Treerose is just looking for a little... comfort... snort).

There might be others, but right now I can't think of any.

So yeah, I'm pretty screwed up, thinking up all these horrible slash stories.

You know, Laburnum, I like the way how you QUIETLY do your slash. It's not lemony (I hate lemons), and yet it's not dull. You KNOW that it's there, and yet it's private (somewhat).

By the way, I've already said this, but for your Redwall Joke fic, both me and Lapin Ferret have left you some jokes. Please use them. I would like it very much.

Whew! I think this is the longest review I've ever left! And it's about SLASH! AUGH! Sigh. Oh well.

Well, good bye now. Take care. Love ya! (Blows kissies) I'm a guy, by the way, so you don't have to feel worried. Heh.