Reviews for Running
Winterhalt chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I loved this story! well done!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Great job at giving Flint and Scarlett the support they needed at very low points in their lives.. I hate that Lady Jaye is dead but I'm glad that Scarlett found happiness in the end..
Firestar9mm chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I've read this story many times, and hadn't gotten around to commenting until now, which I apologize for...I love this. It's poignant, realistic, and it is fair to every single character. I especially love Dash leaning on Shana, for I can only imagine the emptiness he feels without his partner, and the last line is perfection-how it feels to be loved, to feel like there's armor all around your heart because your partner's got your six. Thanks for sharing this.
HeartDancer chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Very good story. I think it is exactly realistic, could very well happen, and is well written. Kudos to you.
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
So sorry that Allie was gone, but a wonderful read. I'm glad Shana realized that she was in love with her best friend. Good job!
topaht chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Well written story...I'm glad it had a happy ending!
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow! This was an incredible story. I thought your characterization was excellent and I really enjoyed reading it. It was so different from other fanfics out there. I loved that Scarlett and Flint used their runs to help each other through dark times. I especially loved the happy ending for Duke and Scarlett after all of the pain she experienced. Thanks for sharing this story.
PixieRed chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I like how you kept this one balanced with the thoughts of more than one character. It was a very sweet story. It seemed believable in characterization of all sides of the triangle. I've read this one multiple times :)
amykay73 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I was skimming through looking for fics I missed and I stumbled upon this. What a sweet story. I like the unique angle of Scarlett in the aftermath of LJ's death. I also like the idea of the early morning runs Scarlett and Flint do, helping each other deal with the hardship in their lives. You've done a good job taking a few people at the lowest point of their lives and giving them some hope in the end.
ScarlettSlipper chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Excellent Story, I even shed a few tears. Thank you for sharing this. SS
Scarlett Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Very lovely story, Reena.
Froggie2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This is a really good fic. It's different, but it works and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course, as a D/S shipper it helps. :-)

Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.