Reviews for Between Love and War
moioui chapter 21 . 11/20/2009
Are you ever going to update again? Please do, as I am looking forward to whatever happens next. Your readers are counting on you - don't let us down.
counterebus chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love your story and have been on the edge of my seat for a new chapter. Please update soon! I'm all in suspense!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 21 . 1/31/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON . . . . LOVE SIRIUS/OC . . . . MAYBE BEFORE THAT SIRIUS GOES TO PRISON THEY COULD HAVE A CHILD TOGETHER
Naflower05 chapter 20 . 11/7/2008
this was really good, keep it up.
sunshineonacloudyday chapter 20 . 10/10/2008
Wow. I LOVE this! Charissa's a bitch. I love Vivian! She's so awesome! The sarcastic witch (lol) we all wish to be. Not to mention Sirius Black LOVES her ;). Great job! Take as long as you need with Part Dos.
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 10/10/2008
Cool and please update soon thanks.
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
Ah, well this twas a wonderful chapter! It made me very happy about Sirius and Vivian...and very GRR at Charissa! bwahaha!

You deserve to take a break! Take as much time as you need to get everything going good in your life! (That sounds a bit funny, but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean...haha)

PART ONE TWAS AMAZING! )

David Fishwick chapter 19 . 10/6/2008
Cool idea and please update soon thanks.
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
Ah noo not Charissa! Sirius-I am so disappointed in you! haha

Awesome Chapter!

Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 18 . 8/23/2008
Don't worry...I don't know what boys talk like either, haha.

YAY! Sirius told James...I don't know why I find this exciting...maybe it's just because I love the bond between Sirius and James? Who knows.

Ahh poor Vivian and Sirius...

MAGNIFICO CHAPTER!

priscalthum chapter 17 . 8/6/2008
This story makes me so very depressed. I just have to say that for some reason or another, I adore Vivian. She is just...so messed up in so many different ways, but refreshing blunt and manipulative and not afraid to admit it. I feel really, really, really bad for Sirius. I wonder, though, will you continue this beyond Sirius's incarceration or will you stop at the Potter's death? You should continue, though. The lines are witty and clever and I love reading the conversations between Vivian and other people, because it's fantastic. You've done a great job.
moioui chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
Fantastic chapter!

It was really worth the wait. I hope Vivian changes her mind about love, or at least comes to some sort of understanding with Sirius. Maybe she could show that she loves him without actually saying it. I was very sad when they broke up :(

Thanks for updating!

Love,

Moioui
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 17 . 7/16/2008
Awesome Chappie! )

hahasxybitch chapter 17 . 7/16/2008
wow, i absolutely love this, cant wait for the next chapter
Ruby Chubb chapter 17 . 7/15/2008
very good chapter, would have preferred if there were some more emotions...from everybofy...at this point everybody's acting sort of numb