Reviews for WalMart Adventure
PenelopetheKangaroo chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
GENIUS is the only word I can use to discibed this story. I laghed so hard I cryed.
madame nonchalant chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
“Did ya ever get out of the shower and realize ya left your underwear on the whole time?” Kankuro suddenly spoke to break the pressure that was getting thick enough to cut. Temari whacked him in the head with her fan.

“No, but I’m sure you have,” she said snidely. Kankuro gave out a humph and looked the other direction.

“I did that once,” Naruto said, recalling the time that surprisingly wasn’t too long ago. “It felt weird.”

But three paragraphs of my LIFE. C: No, really. This is awesome.
madame nonchalant chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I have never found better crack than this. C: NEVER, I say!
Golden Snowflake chapter 8 . 2/1/2008

MistressArafaxdeep chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
I pronounce this super special awesome. Good work. It was really funny. I'd have laughed louder, but my roomie was asleep...
MistressArafaxdeep chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
Ahahahaha! Walmart has ninja! That's so amazing. I was just going to read the whole way through then leave a review, but that's too great.
the tomato chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
okay then why do you hate sakura shes a little retarded at the begining but she got better in shippuden...oh well this is all very random and yes i beleve walmart does have a secret door...*runs away*;]
Dragonist chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Wow... Great story! I love video game addicted Sasuke, and Secret Santa shopping! I can't wait to read the sequel!
deadaccountgoawaynow chapter 8 . 11/26/2006
that was a amwesome story it was real funny you should write a sequel
SaSuKe-LuVeR-KaRa chapter 8 . 9/25/2006
WEWT! i know, i know u made this final chapter over a month ago, but i saw the story when it only had its first chapter, and i had to save it so my faves bc i was in a hurry and wanted to read it later ... but ANYwho it was awesome, i loved it, andi know what its like to have a tampon shove din ur eye _ not too pretty XD but great job, ttyl toodles~~!
Mew3692002 chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
Pretty good story! Sorry it took me so long to review, I have 59 other stories to review as well! Great ending!
KalliopeStarmist chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
(Too lazy to sign in)

Haha! The Tampon Ninjas! They strike once a month whether you like it or not!
Anniepopokios chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
WOW! SHUKAKU SCARES ME! I knew he ate eyebrows I just knew it and I wonder how Gaara gets those things to feed him with. Kyuubi is weird too and Sasuke needs to get over his obsession. Very funny! I love it!
RubberDuckiesWhoLikePieAndCake chapter 8 . 8/16/2006