Reviews for How Much
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Absolutely wonderful story. I love how honest and cryptic you made Yuki's answers. great job!
Oathi chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was great!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was very affectionate and sweet!
coffee-house-girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I have to say that I've been on a crusade to read all of the completed Gravitation fics. Starting from the back and going forward, so I'm on page 37 and this is THE BEST story that I think that I've ever read for Gravitation. It was unique, captivating, and the emotion was phenomenal.
BLANK2010 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Morbidly romantic. Good job!
Tier Opasvmi chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
"Gee, thanks, Yuki. -.-"

That was cute, though.
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Aw, how sweet. Adorable.

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
you definitely write the best fluff, man. i really enjoyed reading this. i also enjoyed checking out your profile as well. the part where it sez "b movies are a way of life" lol. that was really good. and i like this fic. its such a good read and you end them quite beautifully and easy.
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
That is so cute! So I take it that basically, Shuichi annoys the shit out of Eiri, but he loves Shuichi enough NOT to kill him apparently. That's sorta what I got from that last sentence, I suppose. Well, even if that's NOT the reason that Yuki said that, then well I sound like a retard. Go me. ] This story was added to my favorites, I had to, this was an awesome story!
miai chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
this is awsome... heeheehee i havn't read anything like it for a wile
Xedra chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Oh, that was lovely! Really grabbed my heart there. :)
G. L. Ash chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
oh, it's so tweet.
Kaay-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Aw, that was really sweet. I loved it. keep up the great work!
kovu chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
*joyful tear* beautiful, absolutely beautiful... *stands and applaudes whilst tears flow faster* beautiful...
UmaChanxo chapter 1 . 7/16/2006