Reviews for Tell Me On A Sunday
INSANITY411 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
it was tres cool! just a hint, though: please put space between your paragraphs! it gets hard to read ::squints:: ok? than you
Christie chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
i honestly liked it, the only thing is i think you rushed the end some. thats about all. other wise well decribed and well thought out.
sarah from tech chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
omg thats awesome! woohoo! i was almost crying!(which,you should kno, is a very rare incident)
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
OH GODS! this is really REALLY good stuff, man! i totally enjoyed it. it has just the right amount of making my heart skip and at the same time melt. very touching. certainly a gentle warm experience.
Kinjin chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I liked it! Really it was cute. I like your writeing style too. I hate it when people use internet 'lingo' in their fanfictions. It makes it so hard to read. /
RDorothyW chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
To be honest, I think near the end when Yuki has a whole paragraph explaining why he won't leave Shuichi is maybe a little out of character. He just isn't that sappy or talkative. Other than that, though... this is great! You pegged both their personalities so well, the way Shuichi leaps into the conversation without even explaining, and the lines "I never wanted them to end. They also scared the hell out of me." is so Yuki. Yuki has a sort of dualistic personality and you got it down. I'm sorry you dislike your own work, 'cuz it's really good. : )
platinumvamp chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
gah how can you say ti was crap i am amazed you can say that about your won work trust me it's good if you ever read mine XD you would die of pain of hearing those awful words i suck so to me yours looks like heaven in a magic box
SakuraRi chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Aw . . . that was adorable! Don't change it!
The Opheliac In Me chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I like it. The only thing that got me was thet part of your plyrics were centered and the other part not. other than that I actully really love it. I like that it was Eiri's point of view and not Shuichi's too, for e it feels like it is less done when more often then not it's used.
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
*Bows*I love you for writing this.

Sirius LIVES
amour adrianna chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
You have an awesome gift. This is really good. You should write more!