Reviews for Times will change
kylielink chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
liked it.
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This was a good story, but the end was random and kind of weird, but otherwise, i really liked it!
The Superior Critic chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Good, in essentials, but fast-paced and lacking in the description department. Don't even ask me about the ending.
VioletRaysOfSunshine3492 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I love it!
Verity52 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I definitely liked the overall ideas behind the story, but some commas would really help the story's readability. Good job writing it.

Oh, and for the shameless plug: I have a story up, it's Luke and Lorelai and Rory and Jess so if you ever get bored, come give it a read and a review!
justatragicgirl3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
No offence but this was incredibly random. I think that you have potential but the story just needed a lot of work.
Miss Kells Bells chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
It was great. You should make another chapter, it just loved it.
suckr4romance chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Okay, um...

"She knows, that they probably would have ended up Doing It, and then she would have gotten pregnant, and that just would not be good."

I find it a little unbelievable that Rory would go that far with Jess, especially during that season.

I love when Rory and Jess are together, but... I found your poor grammar was very distracting. There's a little thing I like to call punctuation, and I'm sure your English/Language Arts teacher has taught you all about the proper use of commas, quotation marks, periods, etc. These grammatical devices are your friedns. Use them wisely. I noticed you tried to spell everything out, with very few contractions, but that's not always the way to go, especially with informal writing. For the record: It's "cannot." Not "can not."

And your story should be rated either "K" or "T" because you mention things that are considered by most of the world to be 'minor adult themes'.

I read your user profile. Sex before marriage you in hell: While I am strongly against premarital sex, I still think there's always room for God to forgive. I do shudder to think how young you must be, to be talking about these themes.

I noticed your reviewers got 'sucked in'. I was not. I am sorry that I was a little disgusted with your story, but the truth hurts.

Is this a flame? You tell me.

- Christine
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
i loved it i got sucked in. it was really good i wish u would continue
ggta4ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
well i got sucked in...as usaul to good fanfics so continue the story please