Reviews for The Trip to America
HaruhiFujiokaTamakiSuoh chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
The entire host club goes to America in the manga. Haven't you read it? It's a lot better than the anime.
Janey-Paininator chapter 28 . 4/4/2012
I really love reading your Fan Fic. I kind of Hoped that Derek and Haruhi would have gotten close than she would realize her feelings for Tamaki or he realize his for her. ~Giggles~ But I loved it all the same. I so wonder what everyone is going to think when they found out what Haruhi and Tamaki did. heheh
Guest chapter 28 . 1/1/2011
that was great! please make the sequel! D
MissYunaKitty chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
That was great! :D I loved the suspense:-) This is my favorite chapter! 3333
HikaruKaoruandHaruhi chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I think i'm going to like this story and add it to my fav
The Lost Memory chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Please cut the chunky paragraph...
Pugs in Paris chapter 28 . 8/9/2007
Awesome story! Please make a sequel!
Unbroken Promise chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Your story is very good, but it is very hard to read. It would be easier if you spaced out everything more.
No Soda Left chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow this was really well done. Please email me if there is a sequal. I need there to be a sequal or Tamaki won't be the only one getting shot. "Hint Hint" "Nudge Nudge". O ya this story seems more of a Romance/Drama to me then a Romance/Humor. AND PLZ PLZ PLZ if theres a sequal add more of Tamaki's daydreams you make them so funny. Bye for now and keep writing ! ! !
AnimeSakuraFan chapter 28 . 3/31/2007
i love this story is soo freaking good.
LivingInSymphony chapter 28 . 3/26/2007
Yay! sequel! Plz make a sequel! it would be really good!

Msg me or w/e the title for the sequel*hint hint* *nudge nudge* lol
Sesshoumarus-Woman chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Hi there! *Waves* I don't know if you're finished with this story or what not but ... it's a little hard to follow because there's no appropriate spacing between who's saying what. But ... that's just me _ some people might be easier to follow it that way _;;
chiaki lonna chapter 17 . 11/29/2006
We. Nice, nice. I like it. . and it is true that this if the first ouran high school host club fan fic ive for replying my message. .-
chiaki lonna chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
WA! Nice. Actualy this is the first fic that im reading about the host club. I like it very much. Thx .
DanyStormborn chapter 28 . 10/8/2006