Reviews for Phantom or Fenton?
nobodieheartless chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Ah this story is good, pleeeeaaaase finish it, I beg you!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
You. I don't understand how you could abandon such an awesome story at this part. Please update this. Thank you.
Pop Dragon chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
poor Danny. when's Sam going to find out about Danny Phantom? when are you going to update? and what's with all these questions!
Thriefty chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Please continue.
reader chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
update what happens next
Nysk chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Interesting twist on the story.

I wonder who HER/SHE is.

I look forward to more
Capito Celcior chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
A very nice alternate universe fanfic. I'm looking forward to more. Adding it to the alert list, so you know. Even if I don't review every chapter, know that from now on I'll read every chapter you post. Plus I'll check out your other fics and fav list; That's what I usualy do.
Icepaw chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
Love it! It's really awesome!

I ate Fruitloops again my bad!

Hope you update soon! Can't wait!

Sigh:the little kitty who could beat Danny at blushing red!

dragongirlj chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
Awesome story. you keep writing. no you do not have a choice. WRITE!
Rose Garden twilight chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
Nicely done. It's sad that a story like this only recieves a few reviews. I'm glad I went on FF before doing my homework. I hope you can update faster, and I guess I can talk to you later on AIM..

the dark icon writers chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
Oi...where's the next chapter?

...Now I've got a reason to bug you... no really, where's the next chapter? I'm intriged.
Oraman Asturi chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
Chibi Michi chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
This is an amazing fic. I love Danny Phantom and the plot you have has captured my interest. Keep up the good work~
Saxy Sara chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
i wanna see wat happens
deadzonedragon chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Hope you don't mind, I'm new to the story, but just to warn you now you have me hooked on this story. Get used to my presence, don't worry I'll try not to be too annoying. As if. L8TR G8TR.