Reviews for Moving in with the Hyuugas
please update!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT
love12310 chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
I really like this story please continue
colourfulgurl chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
i really love this story! it is really funny...especially the shorty and pinky comments :P please update soon ;)
Songtress of Light and Hope chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
this is really awsome !update soon
AniFan94 chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
ek! i love it. i got one for you her name is Yume she has waist long hair and sparkly brown eyes, she can wear anything and shes slim and light skined
13x21xLiLA-KiMMi chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
hahahha *chokes* oh my gosh thats really neji room
Sai luver chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
You should continue with the story.I love and Neji is one of my faveorite please,continue the story.I'm begging .
Jen chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
haha! Great ending for this chapter! Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!

Jen x
Toreh chapter 6 . 9/27/2007
plz update! ur story is awesome! too good to be abandoned. just needs longer chapters.
XXRedWolfXX chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Busted!
Sakura-rocks106761 chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
I know that I'm probably too late, but here's a character:

Consti (kon-stay)

Age: 15

Hair: Black, with silver streaks

Eyes: Silver, normal pupil

Clothes: Black tanktop with silver sparkles, jean skirt

Oh, and you can put that I gave you permission to use her, because she's in my fanfic, too. Maybe you can help me with something? Because I can't figure out how to write in the chapters that I put in on the main page! HELP!
Huntress of Flames 55 chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
Update soon

Now for the people you ask.

Boy:

Name: Roshi Ram

Age: 22

Birthday: ?

Personality: Out-going, fun, very funny with jokes. Almost like Naruto. A ninja with a hidden ability that he doesn't know at all. Kunai pack on his right leg, can do fire and water jutsus. Good at Genjutsu, bad at Taijutsu.

What he looks like: Red hair with long black hiar tie in a ponytail. Wears Beige pants, with a red vest and white shirt underneath it.

Rank: Jounin or chunin.

Girls:

Name: Daniqua Hoshi

age: 21

Birthday: ?

Personality: Shy, Like just like Hinata when she is around Roshi. Hher kunia pack is on her left leg. Good at Taijutsu an dNinjutsus. Got all the basic elements under her knowlegde. Now is working just on earth elements attacks.

what she looks like: Green eyes with blond hair -short. Wears black pants with a yellow top.

Rank: Chunin

Name: Reika Yoshi

age" 23

Birthday:?

Perwesonality: Strict, always going to the rules and friends. Never gaves up in a fight. has one scar on her face left cheek, others one are on her legs, or arms. Always there when you need her. A good comrad[sp] and friend to have. her kunai pack is on her right leg. As she is good at all jutsus and medical jutsus.

What she looks like: Bbrown hair wiuth black eyes. wears Brown or beige pants with strings to tie on. Top is a jounin vest with a lojng sleeved shirt.

That is all the ideas taht i have for you. Please use them if you want.

UPDATED SOON GIRL. BYE BYE