Reviews for Sunshowers
Cloudstrife3180 chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
haha very good
SkyyMistress chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Hahaha LOVED it, the ending just made me super happy :D

Great story, I would like to see more writing, I've honestly read through all of your stories and loved every single one

Especially the one where Hermione dances

AMAZING

I'm happy you made Ron and Harry gay too, it just makes it so much better and removes the angst that naturally comes when Hermione and Ron are in the same story

Anyway...loved it :]
Cara4Ever chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
( No I don't think it is enough, thank you. But since you made me laugh so hard I guess I'll give you a break.

Oh, and by the way? My screen looks amazing now that I've cleaned it. ;)
Cara4Ever chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Orgasms are weird. For guys it’s just, splat ‘I’m done.’ For girls it’s different. We twitch and shiver and moan (or scream, if you’re a screamer). It just looks like we’re having a mini seizure, but it’s a really fucking awesome seizure.

Roflmfao! That was a great laugh! Now I'm off to get some glass cleaner to get the mountain dew off my computer screen. And I need to find my phone... I was texted while reading and I dropped it somewhere under my desk.
breezy531 chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
wow that was good i really liked it but more wouldnt hurt
Saori102490 chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
good one!
TheBigBadWriter chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
I like it. *grins*
Swiftace chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
OH MY GODWhere did you learn to write sex like that?
bubblyboo222 chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
did you take this from a real life event or something cuss it fuckin rocks i love the (I just smirked smugly at that little comment. Without another word, she rolled her eyes and trotted to the other side of the room and complied with my instructions.)to me it just sounds so Ginny lol i love it 5*s
Asher-Jak chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
No, it's never enough! lol. This is one of the best femslash stories I've ever read.
Promised roses chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
Urhg, you live on making me take cold showers, don't you?
DarkMissRed chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
Heaps of great one liners or paragraphs in there! But at the same time, sweet!
inuyasha jr chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
you really need to rethink about adding more chapters i love this keep up the good work
AmericanIdolFanatic chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
its good, so is harry falling for hermione?
Ryette chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
this must be my favorite G/HR ever. I love it! My favorite line has got to be this:

Ok, that's genius. Keep up the good work on this!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »