Reviews for When Home Wasn't Home
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
So sad and great of Jesse and Martha to take in all four kids. That's a big responsibility. But they are all family. And you do what you have to for family.

Not that is matters now seeing how long this was written but Bo;s the youngest.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Now this was really sweet. I love little Luke. He's still watching over his younger cousins.
Marie chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Great job and keep writing! You may want to put up a tissue warning for those who are sensitive to sad stuff. Oh, and Bo is really the youngest, but oh well.
Shara2007 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I know you said this was a one shot but you could make this a story and it would be a great one. I look forward to your other storyies. Bye

Shara07
Dukeaholic chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Did you say this was a one-shot? I'm undubbing it a oneshot, and asking you nicely to please continue. PLEASE CONTINUE! It was so sad, but I loved it!

French-Irish Swed from Greece (and John)
Ash Light chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Gosh, that was pretty depressing. And how could you make poor li'l Jeb lose his frog? You should do a sequel to this, about where he gets it back. That would be sweet.
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Good story, I hope you continue it. Take care.

Mouse
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Sad, but a very nice start to the family that we all love. I remembered while reading this how many (my aunt use to make them for us) stuffed animals I had and how attacked I was to them all. I had until a few years ago a Little Bear that I was n a picture with my Mom at the hospital when I was borm and I still have about 5 favorites from my childhood on my dresser so this was a very realistic view of their childhood. I also see Luke being the 'protector' even then.
Sparkle731 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
i really liked the way you handled this story. It was so sweet
HazzardHusker chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Boo hoo hoo! That was so sad! Good, but sad! Hope you write more soon.