Reviews for Served
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
this was an awesome story is was cute.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was a fantastic very cute
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
good it was really cute
5UP3RN47UR4L chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Thank God, it was just a dream! I love that feeling when you wake up and everything is fine. Or you know, you're still puking your guts out but it's still a better situation than getting sued by the YED...
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was a great story liked it a lot good job.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Omigosh... hillarious!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
ROFL. Hilarious.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
"You can't take money from your brother," Sam replied. "We're on the same team, remember?"

"I don't care. A game is a game, and you lost, little brother. Now pay up. Don't make me drag your ass out back and beat it out of you…"

Sam stared at him a moment longer, 80 percent sure Dean was teasing but more worried about the remaining 20.

"Served?" he asked. "Like, in a lawsuit?" He looked to Sam questioningly.

-I love how he looked to Sam for assurance and help.

"Oh, I get it. Very funny, college boy. Who was that guy, an old drinking buddy? How much did you have to pay him, huh?" He shifted backwards, laughing. "That's a good one, I'll give you that. Very original. And look at the paperwork- you must have been up past your bedtime making this look legitimate." He took a long swallow of beer, his body tingling as his nerves were soothed.

-Hilarious. And I absolutely love the last sentence. Brilliant.

Dean froze, well aware of every thing Sam held dear.

He turned towards the big breasts beside him.

What the hell kind of logic was that?

"This is horseshit. You're a lawyer- I want to sue his ass back. I want a counter suit."

-Classic Dean. I love the use of the word horseshit in this sentence. It fits perfectly and I can definitely see Dean saying it.

When Dean opened his eyes, his right cheek was smushed into coarse carpet. His legs were above him, tangled in damp sheets. He groaned, the blood rushing to his brain, and tried to get up.

-Amazing.

The whole ending is hilarious and amazing. So funny and I didn't even see the whole dream thing coming, although I should have. I was just going "What the hell?" the entire time. So glad I read it. When are you writing another story? I mis you.
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA! So funny! The YED *suing* the boys for half a billion and Sammy's soul? Hilarious! Wonderfully fun :)

Shinigami06
mermaid2bseeker chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Awesome. A lawsuit. Clever. I like it.
anon chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Hilarious! I was laughing so hard imagining the look on Dean's face. Great job. :)
twasadark chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Cute, funny, and original! You really had me going there for a while!
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
LOL! Had me wondering for a little, if the demon really could sue the boys... nice ending!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »