Reviews for Served
Morbid Muse chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Haha. That was funny and REALLY original. Cute idea. (F. Demon sues for Sammy's soul. hehe)
DarkMind1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
LMAO! A LAWSUIT?
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
That was bizarre but very funny. I could just imagine those two in a courtroom trying it. Poor Dean!
Oldach's Dream chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This is truly the most isperational thing I've ever read in my entire life. Seriously... How I've never seen this before is so, totally, completly beyond me. I just... I mean, I knew it had to be a dream, Cause, c'mon, F. Demon. It's just...and he wanted poor Sammy's soul...and then...jumbo shrimp...and Sam's a lawyer...and who the hell get's served in a bar? and... Jumpo Shrimp...and...Dean and jumpo shrimp...
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Hilarious!
Sepik chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Lol!
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
oh that is hysterical! Hilarious!

thanks

vesper
Latina Jun chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
lol! oh wow. this is just wrong. can he actually sue?lol. i feel for dean man, i did the exactsame thing. only i had 4 dozen not 2. and i kept it down. but the stmach pains man 1 ugh! Anyway good story
CatChild chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh that was great!
Aogail chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
hahaha! that'd would be hilarious to watch on the show. fantastic job! i'm still laughing!
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
lol. that was a good one. :D great job! :)
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
AHAHAHA! I totally didn't expect that ending! Im sure nobody did. That was great! Hilarious! I love it!
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I know you put a language warning, but I can't help but think this should have been T. It was a good story, though. D
esther chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
LOL, gosh, friggin' hilarious! Haha... can't maintain corporeal form for extended period, countersuit.. One of the most creative fics I've read. Kudos!
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That was really really creative... and really funny. Hahaha I'm still smiling and it's like freaking 2:15 am. My definition of an awesome fanfic. Yay!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »