Reviews for Served
carocali chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was f*cking hilarious! Oh my God! F. Demon! Just awesome. I want to see the lawsuit back. I bet Sam could do it too! He know's his stuff! Wonderful! Thanks for the laugh!

:D

Caroline
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Haha that was greaT! I love the lawsuit! Hahahahaha!
Constance Eilonwy chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Hee! This is great. You got their voices right, and I was chuckling throughout.
HellCat 1031 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
ROTFLMFAO. OMG! That was hilarious! I loved this story. I loved the title "Served", I kinda saw the relation between the paper-serving and the fact that the two dozen jumbo shrimp served Dean up in the end. Great job!
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
OMG That was a freakin hilarious story. Nuff said!
LoneCat chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
omg, that was hilarious! i was laughing so hard when i saw that " " was suing Dean. Good job!
LostMyPen chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
OMG yes. Yes, this fic is definitely going in my favorites.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Huh, knew it couldn't be real, but great job making us believe. The shrimp and the finger sealed the deal. Great job, B.J.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Lol, just...no words. Read every other review and take your pick, I have nothing else original to add :) Loved it, last line perfect, you and Amy are geniuses. Have a good week :)
jka1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
lol iv never read a story where the demon that ruined their lives sues them for personal damage lol this was a very original story well done -
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
LOL! oh my God! that was funny!
historylover chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I laughed so hard I started crying! I'm still giggling about it. The demon suing them? Hee hee hee. LOL

Sorry, my review is particularly inarticulate. I was laughing too hard.

Kat
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
LMAO, okay so I was wondering where it was going..ahh that was great! Trust Dean to have some crazy whacked up dream like the Demon sueing him. Brilliant!
Designation chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This fic is neat in ways I can't comprehend. :P Love it!
Welshy84 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006