Reviews for Served
Karen chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Hey I read this on the list but thought I would comment here. Not good that Dean was sick, but that was darn funny.

blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
omg that was so funny with the law suit and all. i loved the part were he goes iyour a lawyer and the ciounter sue part was hilarios

putting on my favorites cause was soo funny
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That was one very interesting story. You did a great job. I particularly enjoyed the twist at the end. It was funny.
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Man, even when he's dreaming Dean just cannot catch a break. Great story!
SamDean chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I love it!
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Laugh. Out. Freaking. Loud. Absolutely hilarious! Dean and his indignant call for a countersuit, and Sam reminding him to add suffering to the list of complaints and then telling Dean "I'll see what I can do." You are a riot. ;)

EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Ha! That was cute. Who put a sheet on the bar floor? Hehehe:)
VagrantCandy chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Nice. That was pretty darn hilarious. Good Job.
Ridley chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Ah, blessed be this reprieve from all the angst and torture that I can not escape both on this loveliest of fan fiction pages and in my own warped mind. Thank you for finding the comical twist I was so needing, and doing it, as usual, it a way that was completely believable and so endearing.

Great work,

Chibi Mandarin chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Totally love this one-shot. It's something so crazy, I could see it happening. If you made a sequel, I would definitley read it. Absolutely hilarious, and quite scary at the same time.
Evergreene chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That was weird. And absolutely hilarious. lol!
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
LMAO! almost wish you would have followed through with the lawsuit! :D LoL. well, I can't stop laughing and its hard to write, loved it!

That's it ;)
Jellicle chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That rocked! Totally!

I'm going to rec it on Live Journal.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This was too beautiful! I work for an attorney-the terminology is just too slick and funny! Well done!
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
*Falls out of her chair*

Oh my sides! That was great. I would've loved to have seen the actually court scene. That would've definitely been the sight of the century.

Lol. This was great. So you should be proud!

Nice job, A-blackwinged-bird.