Reviews for Companion Sense
seekerchasing chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
amazing story
Peregrinate chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
;) Explosion and an Ace of clubs. Yup.
charli3 chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
Very nice. I hope there's a follow up story...please.
tiamat100 chapter 9 . 9/17/2008
I loved this! I love his reaction when he recieved the ace of clubs, the way Ace couldn't let him know, the way Mickey was a hero really, just a more sensible one, and the way Rose remembered Bad Wolf. This is an amazing story and i loved it! I wish i could find out whta happened the other time Ace met them-or have you writen a sequel? Anyway, this is amazing! I love it! You've captured their characters really well. I loved it!
Fic Druggy chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
Cool! nice job on everytthing!
Reichenbach chapter 9 . 9/30/2006
Very nice. I like the fics that have the right amounts of action and "touchy-feely" stuff :) Well, off to read the next one!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 9 . 7/28/2006
Very well done indeed

Kira
ice-connoisseur chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
Brilliant! Bloody brilliant! im going back to read the prequel/sequel now! One thing that confused me, what happened to Mickey? Cos he seems to have disappeared...or did I just read too quick and miss a vitle sentence? Anyway, Im off to re-read!

Emma
Sepik chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Aw! That was SUCH a good fanfiction! ... Are you going to do a sequel? You better! :D
Sepik chapter 8 . 7/9/2006
I've only read summaries of anything before 9... but I was right! 'Dorothee' IS Ace! The explosives kind of gave it away... :D
Sepik chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
The Doctor's dialouge was PERFECT. You wrote that amazingly well... It's something I could easily imagine the Doctor actually saying on TV.
Literary Litany chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
Brilliant! Just Brilliant! Oh, I loved it! A fantastic end to a magnificent story! Did I mention I love it? You're an amazing writer, and I have to say you've outdone yourself! This last chapter was PERFECT! Oh, and what an ending!

Now, though, this 'beginning' business... There's gonna be a sequel, right? *giant puppy-dog eyes* Where they meet Ace the first-second time?
Sweetdeath04 chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
Aw that was fantastic! I loved that to no end! However... are you gonna right a sequal for when they meet Ace again? 'Cause I would be really overjoyed if you did you know! But even if you don't this is enough 'casue it's so fantastic!
saintaugustine chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
Dang, I'm going to miss Ace. Wonder what the Doctor's going to think of the card.

Are you going to write another story in this universe? I really, realy, think you should. With Ace. 'Cause this one is awesome.

And the Bad Wolf! Stupid time vortex, making the Doctor feel all guilty. Ooh, I can't wait to find out what happens! Thank you!
LarielRomeniel chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
Wow. A meeting in the Doctor's future, eh? So you've got something else cooking to follow this one? Can't wait!

I never got to see any of the Sylvester McCoy episodes, but I think I would have really liked Ace.

Great story!