Reviews for Forbidden Truths
Malauki chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
hey..nice story...D

its a neat story and pretty cute with the last part..
dark.retreat chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Finally read it! haha, after what, a couple of months?

All ends well-. It was funny when they all admitted to be boyfriends with whoever, haha.

Chapter stories are always hard... you need to motivated all the time to get them finished properly... (i.e. not me)
squee-meeps chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
damn it this is going to be the 2 time i try for a review...

my good i love it and all! i was like "my god no Dearka!" and i was liston to a song, thats was going well with the fic, i was stuck to the scree for this one..well all the ones though this one i was more stuck to the screen then the others lol.

i'll say it again i love it! *hugs* i love your fics! i was woundering whats was going to happend to Dearka but then i thought about yzak, "no don't tell me he's going to shot him to no!" i said and when ppl was going around me and i said bugg off i'm reading some thing very importen lol

anyways...keep up with the EXCELLENT JOB! we fans need these typ of fics...

take care and good luck with the exams we wish you good luck!
squee-meeps chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
no what's going to happed to Dearka...you have to go on plz we need to know whats going to happed
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
TT-TT damn you and your cliffhangers! -' Not really, I just wanna find out what happend to Dearka! TT-TT
darkling59 chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
here I am, just like I promised!

The story has a good follow through and well thought out storyline. And I love the cliffy. .

It could use a bit more description and IC interaction but you've got quite an idea going!
squee chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
NO i want to know what happends next i need to know i want to know anyways its all i good book and i loved it...i want to know *glairs at you* i want to know and i think ebery one that reads this they want to know so plz go on
dark.retreat chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
...

aids... Aids... AIDS!

blood dripping out of his mouth... WTF HAS HE BEEN DOING?

raping Dearka, of course, but... more into the specifics...?

Is he going to kill Rau? IS HE?

I'm going to laugh if it turns out that Dearka wanted to be raped... hahahah... not that it would be, since it's been established that Dearka... dislikes... being raped...

(btw, sorry for the late review. couldn't access internet...)
what the vell chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
another great chapter! bravo! bravo! *hand bouquest of flower* what a great chapter! ooh is yzak going to kill that bastard! where my poor cheecky blonde? oh well can't wait for the next fun pact chapter of forbidden truth!

the writer in training,

~what the vell (WTV)
what the vell chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
ooh! I love this. D/Y fic!~! plz coutine! as for now I'll will be your loyal fan! ask if you need help with writer block.

The writer in trainning,

~what the vell(WTV)
dark.retreat chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
lol I'm only reading this because I find it interesting. I don't why other people aren't reading it. It was a quick change to coming resolution, I think. I thought Dearka was going to get raped a lot more... nyeah, maybe he will. Keep writing, I want to read more!
dark.retreat chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
That fucker... Yzak, take some initiative and find out what Le Creuset is doing to Dearka! Before its too late and Dearka runs away with Rau! (like that's gonna happen... but it might...)

Looking forward to reading more...
dark.retreat chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Damn that fucking Le Cresuet! If this keeps up, Dearka will start to suffer from blood loss! That F(bleep!)KER! Oh wait, he is one. This story takes me to new heights, continue so I can see how it turns out. The plot has so many paths it can take, so I’ll read it when you and if you update.