Reviews for Houseguest
Nicholaiz chapter 1 . 3/17
AMAZING! THIS FIC IS SO AWESOME!
Gosh, I love it so much! Laughed a lot during it LOL wow these two boys together are adorable T.T! Wah really, the sweet bromance they has is really lovely. Don't know what to say more, if I started the details, I just won't stop. Just that I enjoyed every single word of this fic :'D Well done, I love your fics !
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
... THAT. WAS. AWESOME

did you know I found this on Tvtropes... THATS HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS.

Throwing Kaiba into this... That. Is Golden!
Dusk Mind chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is the most incredible thing I have ever read in my entire life!

I loved every single word on it. The characterization was spot-on, and the relationship between both Manjyoume and Fubuki could never be described with best detail than now. This was, of course, Juns story, but I just loved Fubuki so much.

Kaiba schooling those two was priceless. Great work.
Jasperslilred chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was great! I love the way you write and I love how you wrote the characters. Great job.
Anixara chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I LOVE IT! This was the best story I have read on Fanfiction, EVER! I am not lying, this was... oh gosh there are no words to describe the epicness! And the fact it was actually friendship, that is... I love this story, it IS my favorite!
ChaosGamer chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Best oneshot in history of fanfiction...
Aoi-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow. I'm quite speechless. This is.. the best story I've ever read! Your idea is so great... and i really like stories about Manjoume and his brothers. And it's cool that he took Fubuki, the crazy guy with him :)

In some places, I felt sorry for poor Jun...

but Fubuki was there to comfort him! Again, I was really impressed. 3
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I snickered all the way through.
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
XD Brilliant! I love Fubuki and I spent most of the time reading the bit near the end, plotting ways to kill those two...AUGH! (I can't think of a word bad enough.) ...I did the same thing watching the episodes they were in... Great righting, and alot of it made me smile
Troublesome Dragon chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I finally have something helpful to say. There was simply a small mistake in the upcoming sentence, simply remove the were. Your stories are always lovely but usually I have nothing to say that is constructive as it tends to be spot on. Well heres one little thing. (:

A few people who were followed the dueling circuit asked him and Fubuki to go out into the courtyard to give a demonstration of their skills in battle.
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This just made me so happy. It was...I don't know cute isn't the word for it, but it was great.
The Alien from Uranus chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I want you fat fanfiction faggot babies. I know that's, like, the most constructive review ever, but you can expect AIM glomps from me about it later.

P.S. If I said you write my favorite GX ficcage, think the other ladies would get jealous? XD
anime-rocks-08 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
your story was brilliant! love it!
GypsySimbalaRae chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Very good job, a story I read a lot.
KyaV chapter 1 . 1/4/2008