Reviews for Beyond This Point, There Be Monsters
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Good one shot
Lihkan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I think a more appropriate tag would be "Horror" rather than "Humor"...
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Poor muggles scared out of their wits.
akan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
bon
Baughn chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was.. disturbing. I knew Dumbledore was that evil, but I honestly thought Luna might have thought better of it. Memory manipulation is a sin almost as bad as the imperius to me.

Well, I suppose it's because of the environment she was raised in.

I wonder what they'd have done with someone like me. I keep backups of all my important plans (and, admittedly, everything else - but I always write down plans), so I'd have realized the moment I stopped to check my laptop what was going on. And if they made me alter the laptop, well, I'd realize next time I tried to take a backup of it. WORM media is handy like that.
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Lol!

-JWchan -
FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
_ One does wonder how the Muggle world manages to avoid seeing signs of Hogwarts. We had a long drawn-out discussion of it on one of the mailing lists and come to the conclusion that it's only possible through the major governments with satellites knowing of the magic world and agreeing to maintain the secret by fudging data.
dead2self chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
HAHA! Brilliant! I love Muggle-Wizard interaction. The idea of someone wanting to investigate the Hogwarts lake is so clever. Luna was spot on, it was so cute. Thanks for the fun read!
CRose chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Well that was rather interesting. I was thinking they might run into more than must Luna though and really have an adventure running from trolls, hiding in caves, and the whole scooby doo adventure. :P
dead feather chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This was fun :)

I must check your other stories as well!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
hehe, your awesome, i've read almost all of your Luna fics. i hope you will grace us with more of your fabulous stories soon!
greatestheights chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
oh, you're brilliant.

i love luna in this, and the muggles are perfect. ]

(excellent dumbledore characterization, too.)
denise134 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
that ws good curios but good
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
very entertaining and fun to read!
The Breeze chapter 1 . 8/25/2006