Reviews for In the Last Days of Azrael
TetraFish06 chapter 19 . 8/2/2009
I enjoyed this, but I have to say it leaves me feeling a bit "creeped out"

thanks for sharing your story :)
NidrianRuuthane chapter 19 . 9/6/2006
unique and well written.
aislinn chapter 19 . 9/4/2006
Wow! That was sad,but good. I almost cried when House got to see Cuddy and Wilson again.

Please write another story.
Sheep of the DIY variety chapter 19 . 9/4/2006
Nice stuff. You have to tell me who Azrael actually is (sorry - secular humanist here).

Loved the idea, but the only comment I have is that sometimes I felt it should have been a bit more subtle - in both how the mystery was revealed and in the writing.

Mystery (not an estuary)

For instance House - was he dead, an angel or just a wierd homeless guy - delightfully ambiguous and creepy in a shivers down your spine way, but sometimes I felt you just whapped me round the head with it.

Writing

And 'hey look here are my friends who I haven't seen for 11 years and I feel all guilty about killing them - well that was over in two lines, who's for a spot of lunch. I call that 'bare bones' writing.

But a lovely different story.
me chapter 19 . 9/4/2006
wow...i can't think of words great enough to discribe this. this story is definitely one of my favorites. thank you so much for writing it.

Luveniar FurElise chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
More mystery abounds...this has the feel of a Lost plot, which I very much love, as Lost is my next favorite show these days, after House. Can't wait for more :)
Little-Delia chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
Wow!

I have never read a fanfic with this much intensity before. This is very unsual to me , but I love it. I eagerly await the next chapter.

Little-Delia
Luveniar FurElise chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
Hmm...very mysterious...I'm liking it! Am I sensing that something might end up happening with Dr. Livingston and Dr. Chase? Maybe I've just gone batty...I need to stop multitasking...anyway...I thought she was new to PPTH, how come Foreman mentioned the dress from last March?
Luveniar FurElise chapter 12 . 7/23/2006
Very powerful! So this is House's purgatory, he's a messenger like I suspected before. The three ducklings pronounced him dead, so why are they saying that he 'disappeared' from the hospital while in a coma? The three of them covering up something? I'm so intrigued, can't wait for more! :)
TrooperCam chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Well interesting story, has a sort of Dark Angel feel to it. You arent by any chance a fan of that show as well are you? The first part threw me for a loop as everything I know about military widows was disregarded but then when all was explaioned that this was a definately a F-uped world it started to make sense. I suspect we're going to see Chase in Australia as a priest, but I am definately looking forward to reading more of this story. Keep it up.
Rxc chapter 12 . 7/21/2006
Oh man. I just started reading House MD fanfiction again. I really like this, a tad bit confusing in the beginning, but good. Wilson's dead ;; I liked his character. /sigh. But Chase, this is going to be interesting.
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 12 . 7/21/2006
yay! chase isnt dead!
Sheep chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
Yeah - what happened? I am very much enjoying this story. Although sometimes I find House a tad out of character - perhaps he needs just a bit more House manerisms - a touch more sarcasm, a tad more snark. I realise he is different (after all that), but he is still House.

Good stuff and quick writing.
Luveniar FurElise chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
Oh-kay...I hate to sound girly, but you HAVE to update soon! Hope things in 'real life' weren't too crazy for you :) I love the little details you write, like the springs poking out of the bed and such. I want to think that House is dead and he's some sort of messenger or something, but I don't know. I love it, love it, love it, and can't wait for more!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
This is a fascinating story and i am just dying to see where you take this. Very nice job, well written.