Reviews for Harry Potter and the Darkness Within
gabrielatsuki chapter 18 . 3/30
I loved it ! It was exciting!
n.harkin.9 chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
I loved it!1
EzioPhamtomCreed409 chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
this was a good story i loved it
Mickieskids chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
this story was great :)
dragonmaster1748 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Wow nice!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
I kinda think that you should make a sequel
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
I like harry's new name, but it took awhile to get used to it and I understand why you had to rush through the events that took place, but I would have liked to know the details of what went on.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I think that there were so many place that you missed putting a comma in the past chapters, but this story is still pretty interesting and I imagine them there while I'm reading it. Don't flip out though, I mess up with where to place commas and periods all the time. :)
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
Quite a good story! I enjoyed reading it and the plot was fabulous.
allietheepic7 chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
i knew this would turn into yaoi
allietheepic7 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
yay, daddy snape!
Alex uekert chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
That was awesome, I liked how you put the vampires and the lycan together as a family it was nice. The story it's self was good all it needs are grammar editing and it would make it seem grater, but the point of the story was right on and the emotion of the story was grate. I also liked that Harry changed his name. It did a grate job.
Flying Chrissy chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
Reaping-Vampire chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
the ending made me all teary eyed. *sniff sniff* it was great
StarsForSale chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
ARRRGH WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOUR COMMAS?! Okay, sorry, that was harsh... But seriously, its throwing me off. Without the proper punctuation it makes you have to stop and reread the sentence to make sense of it, which is detrimental to the flow of the story... But the content is quite good, it's just the comma thing that needs work.
Gkpudding :)