Reviews for Healing
Sweetie420 chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
I know it has been a while since you wrote this story but I quite enjoy it. I would love it if you finished. I love james' character and would love to read more
SeraphimXII chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
HOly crap! ZThis is freaking amazing! It's so different and I want

to read more! It's been a couple of years so update already! You can't just leave something like this unfinished!

I'll be waiting,

Squints63 chapter 12 . 11/9/2008
Is this how the story ends? wow. I can see the story line getting complicated so I don't think you will be updating anytime soon, but it was still really exciting. You have a good set up going. I hope you add angels... lol j/k.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
Oh wow. I love your story! I just started reading it and I must admit, I almost stopped when I read that Dean had a son. I've read so many bad Dean-or-Sam-as-parents fics that I've been turned off of them! But your story, your story is amazing! It blends the two 'verse's so well and how you incorporate the current events and following John as well as the boys...well, its great! I can't wait for more! Please don't kill Dean, or Sam, or John, or James. *is scared by deathfics*!

Great story!

Lilly B chapter 12 . 4/17/2007
i was so glad to see that you updated! this chapter was great! i feel so bad for sam at the end, having to walk away from dean for james' sake, it was really sad. i can't wait for the upcoming chapters to find out what's going on with dean, and what john is going to do when he gets there.
Tahra chapter 12 . 4/17/2007
Oh man! I just found this, and woah, awesome! I really hope you plan on finishing this, coz I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next :)

BacktoBedlam chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
Great chapter! Love this story - one of my favourite Supernatural stories. Maybe you could update soon? Please? :)
heather03nmg chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
I am so thrilled that you updated this story, it truly is one of my favorites, such angst and pain but also such love and hope, you've managed to blend all these emotions so beautifully!

You even had me teary eyed at the end, Sam afraid to leave his brothers side but still wanting to fulfill the promise he made to save James, what a heartbreaking choice to make.

Amazing chapter, loved every word!

Cookies for you, update soon!
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 4/5/2007
So, I just discovered this story and I told myself not to read it since it hadn't been updated for a while but I ignored that inner voice and started reading.

What an amazing story, you have done such an awesome job with the dialogue, the boys are so true to character, its like I'm reading Kripke!

Normally I don't read stories where the characters have kids but for some reason I really like James.

This plot line is incredible, very creative, I'm dying to know about the amulet and why Dean is suffering so badly...please don't kill him!

By the way, some of the brotherly banter is so freaking hilarious that I'm giggling like at maniac at 2am.

Cookies for you, and I'm begging for an left us with an evil cliffie!
Classic Rock N' Cars chapter 11 . 2/24/2007
Interesting story. At first I wasn't sure if I would like it but someone you grabbed my attention. This is a wonderful story keep the good work flowing. Can't wait to see what is gonna happen next.
renniespice chapter 11 . 2/7/2007
OK that was an awesome update! Please update again soon!
timetowaste247 chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
The James and Sam talk is good. It seemed like a good way to tell James the story.
Lilly B chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
great chapter...i'm glad that sam is finally telling james about their story, and i'm glad that james figured out sam was his uncle. please don't leave us with that evil cliffy for long! :)
Lilly B chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
i was really glad to see you updated. you have a good story so far! please update again soon!
timetowaste247 chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
There are a lot of really interesting things happening in this story. I like that your slowly getting into answering all the question I have. Right now there are a lot but it is becoming more clear. Can't wait for more.