Reviews for Steele Dreaming
neptunemoon chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Long live our two lovebirds. Makes me sad they didn't have a suitable ending or even a followup movie years later. Too much pain caused by the network to both of the stars. Thank god for fanfic! A lovely story with an ending I could see. No greater love ever existed than Laura and Remington. They both needed each other. Thanks for writing this.
rx9872 chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
THAT...WAS... AWESOME! A whole lifetime in one dream. And both of them realizing that there is love, unconditional, right there for them, and all they have to do is embrace it. Wonderful!
rx9872 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I've been really enjoying this story but was only going to review once at the end. But... Laura giving her niece her felt hat was just too great to ignore. What a wonderful touch!
Sophia chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I remember reading this ages ago! Still love it!
eaz35173 chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
I just found this story and I loved it! I love the family life and relationships you painted during Laura's dream! I especially liked Abigail's confession to Laura and the conversation/story between Remington and Lettie after her hard day at school. Also loved that all the girls could pick locks! Wonderful story!
Kacey L chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
O.M.G . I'm in tears !it's so sad to think of all the good times they shared in that office . i so wish this was made into a movie again :)
Fvezui chapter 22 . 1/7/2009
amazingly beautiful, almost made me cry in the end...

but maybe a bit to idealistic... but then again, it's a dream so i guess it makes sense.

wierd thing is, that i can totally imagine remington being older, because pierce brosnan is, and he's still in the cinemas and famous, but i absolutely can't imagine laura
Sarai chapter 22 . 1/20/2008
Awesome!
Paddington chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
pretty good
P'tfami chapter 22 . 10/25/2006
The storyline was a bit too idealistic, but snce it was in a dream sequence I can imagine Laura editing the less happy scenarios in her dream.

A sweet, if albeit mushy story that was pretty entertaining. Good job.
Starclipper01 chapter 22 . 8/19/2006
Wow! What a beautiful story...

This brought back memories of me and my sister growing up watching this fun show.

I'm glad you wrote it.

Great storytelling.

Regards,

starclipper01
bookwrangler chapter 22 . 7/14/2006
It was well worth hanging on until the end. Well crafted story and I enjoyed it completely. Thank you.
bookwrangler chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Having a pretty good idea that all is not what it seems, I have to say this story is very bittersweet. Very beautiful...

I do hope things work out. -Becca
bookwrangler chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Hopefully this will end up reality and not just a dream. It isn't so bad. Don't be so hard on ourself. I look forward to the next installment. - Becca