Reviews for Gossamer
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I'll give some cc! The random underlining and bolding in the titles makes them hard to read. It's like trying too hard. We're here for the story, not some attempt at cool titling, Let the words work; don't make us work for the words.

Whoa! Didn't expect that for the first line!

Like the "stoic exoskeleton."

Shino, the King of Pout! ...which is, indeed, located in the land of human emotion, whether he would admit it or not.

"The answer? A resounding, hearty 'maybe.'" LOL

Stupid #25!

Wow! I can't believe you had Shino write that!

Harsh, revealing, and more than a bit cathartic, this was believably Shinoish.
Heise chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Ohh ... this is nice. I like its simplicity.
Lindygirl16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
ahw! *cries* damm thats soo sad... and soo sweet...
puppydoglove678 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I love it. So passinoate. Love yeah Shino.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
wow. good.
Bunko08 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was adorable; sad but adorable. Here is your constructive critism.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! Where's the sequel!

lol. jk. jk.

haha.I do seriously want a sequel. *pouts*

How bout instead of a cookie, you write more. Sound fair? lol. Well, enough of my rambling and pouting and complaining, because you have a sequel to write. LOL.

Yea, I'm that persistant and annoying.

10/10. :)
Shimi-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow..

So cute, and funny, witty, adorable, and pathetic, and sad.

I died a little inside reading this.

Shino is completely OOC, what with the rambling and all, and yet it seems like he WOULD write this. Like it COULD happen.

How'd you do that?

You have the magic touch. I salute you.

*It's 2:17am in the morning. I say this so you won't think I'm this weird day-round. Good night.
TakeTenEyes chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
i love this so much! it's so cute and all! we! _
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Aw...that's so sweet but kind of sad that Shino can't be with Hinata. It was light-hearted and it kind of gives off a vibe of false hope. Thats what make so sad but beautiful at the same time.
twixy chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
OMG THAT WAS SO SAD! and hilarious! ;_; the ending was depressing...man, you're a great writer keep it up! _

SHINOHINA FOREVER AND EVER! *is slapped*
123456796432 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Wow.. Shino is in character (Well, as much as he can be while writing a "love" letter) and now I feel bad. For no reason. DD:
psycho-chromatic chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Oh, my, goodness. I think I love you. This... is simply and utterly amazing. I'm still fangirling over it. You wrote Shino so well, staying IC while showing that he's /human/ and not some giant bug colony. It just... I don't know what else to say. That was just amazing.

LOVE YOU SHINO.
rrlauo chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
A shino-shell...I want one! Nice...very cool.
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Yours.

That word at the end.

It's hard too decide wheather writing "Yours" instead of "Love" was a good move. I'll conclude it with yes.

I love Shino. It seems a tad bit OOC, but I still like it. Handsome, talented, sarcastic Shino.

He's so cool.
LovelyCookie chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That was so sweet!There's actually another fanfic around kinda of like this, but Kiba's the one who wrote the letter, and Hinata accidently gets it...I like yours better. It sounds like it could actually happen._