Reviews for Remembering to Live
Ruby chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Mugglecast is better than pottercast, so Meh!
Ruby chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Haha! that underlined letters reveiw thing was so cool! Hahahahahaahahahahahahahah! Anyway, love the fic, keep writing!
Stephanie chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
I have read the whole story and really really like it. Of course, it could use some tweaking, and when you do that you could prolly add some detail.. But it was realy really good... I think you should add more...
rainbowelephant chapter 15 . 4/20/2007
I liked this chapter - well done especially liked the use of the song and also the flashbacks which made Hermione and Fred's relationship more realistic... update soon please
DeathlyPhoenix chapter 15 . 4/11/2007
i love this song, but i'd use it for Harry, but, then again, i'm obsesed with Harry. It really goes with your story. Update
Phoenix flame01 chapter 15 . 4/10/2007
An update Wahoo! A great chapter! Poor Hermione - so sad! Bring on the next chapter!
hornbeamtree chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
:0 this song holds so much meaning to me. It's been my favorite for years, So this chapter was very sad for me. :( Good chapter! update son!
jennvellcs chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
I thought this chapter captured the emotional state of the quartet excellently! I Also thought that how you worked in the song was great to.
hornbeamtree chapter 14 . 3/27/2007
AHEm... and why haven't you updated? IN ALMOST A WHOLE MONTH? Yes, well, It's probobly pratly my fault too, because I haven't reviewed this story in long long time, but, oh well. I'm here now, aren't I?
sam chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
this story is really good. Please update soon!
whimsy007 chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Fleur chose "Truth", but Verity gave her a "Dare". ?
Phoenix flame01 chapter 14 . 3/13/2007
No I don't think squirrels like having things thrown at them! It makes them mad! Another awesome chapter it flows so nicely and you updated! WAHOO! I am having such a mental block! Are you re-writing the whole story? I think it's great as it is, just in case you had doubts! Anyway - Great job and I never thought about doing that on SIMS 2 before!

Anyway another big round of applause to a job well done!
KarleyBoB chapter 13 . 12/30/2006
OH so good as for a name i've decided on Lyra, Ophellia and Charlotte. As for boys I've got Jordan, Alexander, Roran, and Adrian, and Anthony
spidey-87 chapter 13 . 12/16/2006
hey..i just started reading this storie...it's great!plz update soon -x- n
Ginny Wazlib chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
No more Voldy! Sweet...I can't wait for more!