Reviews for Burdens of Apprenticeship
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I like this. I like how you describe the characters and what they are going through, and I think this is saying preety acuratly what the characters would have been thinking. They are a little OOC, but I think that that improves the story. All in all, good job.
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Now this is it!There is something in this tory too,what makes it so brilliant!

THE ONLY THING WHAT TROUBLES ME IS THAT I DON'T NOW WHAT IS THAT THING!
mythica magic chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
wow, i like this, its so sweet! it just shows those RobXrae fans - HA! IN YOUR FACE!

RobXstar 4 ever! WOOT WOOT!x
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hey, I wouldn't do that..I love this story! It has something in it...I'm just not sure what that something is...but I know it's something positive..heh,
Starfire I chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
hey, u won't get any flames from me, i thought it was pretty good, although it did feel unfinished. don't let anyone else get u down, just keep writing.
inq101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Um...WOW

I've got to disagree with you. Just because Star isn't acting like she does in most of the shows doesn't mean shes OOC. Tamaranians are suppost to be devined by their emotions. She has a reason to feel this way, so she would have embraced the feeling.
fayefaye17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
um...just because starfire's not euphoric and robin's not emotionlessly brooding doesn't mean they're OOC. characters have lots of facets, and it was refreshing to have those explored for once. plus, since starfire's such a fountain of feeling, expressing so much angst/sorrow/anger makes sense. as does robin's violent outbursts-if he holds all that in all the time, it's going to leak out somewhere, somehow. or maybe i just like My Immortal way too much and can't hate a fic that it's in. :D
bogglewoolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
not simple at all. very well written actually. good use of words. BRAVO!

-chels
Starfire-is-not-a-wimp chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
It wasn't bad at all. It was...dramatic in a good sense. It pulled at my heart strings a bit. At least in this fic, Starfire has a GOOD, although exaggerated, reason to cry, unlike "Oh X'hal! Robin hates me! He yelled at me and is in love with Raven because I am so annoying' or whatever.

"Tears unwillingly gushed from Starfire’s eyes. She loved him too much to let go so easily."

I really liked that part, it was so heart shattering yet melting at the same time.

"Starfire, for the first time in her entire life, wanted to die."

Er, this is what I meant by the exaggerated part. You mentioned later about Starfire's "everlasting optimism" so...why does she want to die?

I really liked the Starfire parts, but Robin's was a bit eh...if anything that was a bit OOC, but I'm not about to start raving about that. When he was thinking to himself, I thought that was the song for minute because of the italics. Well, I'm also not too familiar with the song...

I liked Robin's setting, though, in the cell. So creepy and murky and...(shudders)

It was a good idea to rewrite something and to see how much you've improved. I enjoyed this throughly, despite what I might have said above. It's nice to come home and read good fanfiction.

(pounds fist on chest)

X'hal!
Battouasi'sgurl chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
it was good but please mak it longer what happens next change the epsiode
Miss Rosie Real chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
To truly appreciate the beauty of this one-shot, you must listen to the song while reading it.

Another fantastic piece by the famous Sushi.

Too pretty to bitch about being envious.

Well done!

~Rose
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
your going to continue this right? tis good you know,
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
It wasn't THAT bad. I found it rather...i dunno...

yeah, the characters are ooc, but i've read MUCh worse, beleive you me.

Hey, we didn't all start out fantastic writers. we had to get there somehow! ;)
Brix chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Great job! aw man you got their emotions perfectly! have a cookie
BAColeNC chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
No thrashing, bashing, or shredding here. You've had a year and a half after writting this to learn from it (and it's previous reviews) and move on. And move on you have. You are one of only two authors I currenlty have in my favorites list.

Not to sound cliched, before we run we must learn to walk. If the first time we sat behind a keyboard (some of us old enough to have it attached to a typewriter) and we put out the perfect story, what would be the point of continuing to write, aside from entertaining our readers.