Reviews for Little Ties
hehehe...funny!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
cute!
SylverEyes chapter 17 . 9/8/2008
Wow. I like these. They're nice little drabbles of things that were /definitely/ missing from the show. I'm glad that you also have all sorts of different ships, friendships, AUs, and my favorites, the 'in betweens'. Lovely. Are you thinking about updating this anytime soon? Because I would absolutely adore it if you did! _
6StringSamurai13 chapter 17 . 7/22/2008
Hrm, cute. Don't see much interaction between these two in fanfics. I'm sure they'd probably get along quite well if given the opportunity. They'd be the two girls being snarky and making fun of everybody else. Good stuff!
Nouveaux-Jours chapter 17 . 7/6/2008
I can't believe it. Just as I thought, gee, she might've used this lyric at the end of this chapter, I scrolled to the bottom and there it was.

:3 Nicely done.
New-Days chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
LOVE it.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
Interesting, as always.
Elihu chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
Delicious. So much in so little. Such good use of brevity, like little pick-me-ups after sloshing through a muddy world of fanfiction. Till the next one.
Sevilla Baens chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
i'm glad you picked this up again.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 16 . 6/30/2008
“…If I poked you in the eye, would it hurt?”

That made me laugh really hard.

And yet, in typical Beast Boy fashion you're able to balance it off with;

"I don’t know, I always thought that maybe the Titans should know the identity of their leader and friend, y’know? You can see everyone all the time, but no one can really see you.”

Getting that sage Beast Boy wisdom and that lovely sense of humor we all love. You have Beast Boy's character (and all of the characters, to be frank) nailed.

You're so much fun to read.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
I really like the irony of this one.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 14 . 6/30/2008
I'm a bit confused to what the 'return home immediately' means, well written all the same.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
I thought you were going to go in the direction of "though she was a princess, she never felt more like a princess then when she was with Robin" though I have to say, I found this way a lot more... what's the word? Let's go with something like 'beautiful'.
Raven Morning chapter 16 . 6/30/2008
"The changeling grinned, “I betcha have a crazy mask tan.”"

Favorite line from Beastboy!