Reviews for Deeper Than Life
detectivesweetheart chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
I would love to know how the heck I missed this. I'm losing my grip on keeping up on updates, I tell you. *laughs*

Anyway, yeah. Now that I've actually read this it was great. :D
Cardinal Robbins chapter 9 . 10/11/2006
Fricken totally, completely, compellingly brilliant. Ranks right up there with Harlan Ellison and the rest of my fav authors' works. I finished it and was just...speechless. Utterly without words. Drowned by a wave of emotions, especially since I do have PTSD and this story lets everyone know what it's really like.

A lifetime struggle. The rats are always there. Just out of sight.

Rinnalaiss chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
This is amazing, all that angsty goodness. I love how Olivia is able to bring John back every time.
Frost Deejn chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
Good ending. It explains a lot about why Munch reacted the way he did throughout the story. Love it love it love it.
detectivesweetheart chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
damn. Talk about intense. Anyways, glad to see another chapter; it was great. :D
Swear To Shake It Up chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
LoVe It KeEp GoInG!
de wolf chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
wow, simply amazing.
detectivesweetheart chapter 6 . 8/25/2006 Poor Munch...*hugs Munch*...ok. I'm done now. But this was great.
idinakristinfan chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
Okay, you're a kick-ass writer. Yup. This rocks my socks, even though I'm currently not wearing any.
idinakristinfan chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
Really good. I always admire your work!
detectivesweetheart chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
damn it, LSM. I'm sitting here in the freakin' library and there you are making me want to bawl my eyes out because of this. Poor Munch...I so want to hug him right now. But this was great, as always.
Frost Deejn chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Another haunting and captivating chapter. This story is great!
DrifterSkip chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
Woah... this was really great. I'm so glad this kept going. John's voice, his presence, seems very real and very raw in this piece. As always, keep up the good work!
idinakristinfan chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
Fabulous! You are quite the great writer.
psalm57 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Wow, I like this a lot. You're a very talented writer. I want to read more, so please update soon. You describe everything so well, and the syntax makes you feel what he's feeling. I love it.

I really like the Olivia thing too. I'm generally an EO fan, but its nice to read something different. Keep up the good work.