Reviews for The Good Son
jankjay chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I just finished reading "Haze," and picked up this story on the backside. I have to say, you're an exceptional writer. You're the whole package, sister, from plotting and characterization to voice and point of view. You're flawless, and I don't say that lightly.
Keep up the marvelous work, whatever fandom you're working in.

Thanks for sharing these pieces.
Rae666 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
O! Awesome little fic. Poor Dean... getting all drained by a succubus. I'm glad John figured it out when he got back though _ Great work!
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Poor guy! Good play on the succubus legend!
Saturn Girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
“You know I’m not leaving, dad,” he replied, voice softer – weaker – than it should have been.

You hear that crash? That was my heart breaking just a little.

This story is a real gem. Dean or Sam meets a succubus stories are becoming quite the trope in SPN fandom, but this one stands out. You have a real talent for capturing Dean's voice, attitude, and feelings about his family, to the point where I can strongly visualize Jensen Ackles speaking your dialogue and acting out your scenes. Too often fanfic writers take their darlings and woobify or deify them until they bear little resemblance to canon, but you don't have that problem. Stories like yours really feel like missing scenes from the show. I hope I'll be reading your stories for a long time to come!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was a great story, I really enjoyed reading it. the way you wront John, especially, seemed very true to canon, sadly. And I can totally see Dean acting that way after Sam left.

I hope you write some more SN (more Dean please), because you did a great job here, thanks!

Kelly
Carikube chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh Dean... this story makes me ache so much for him. Losing Sam... letting his guard down. Almost dying... and the responsibility that he has to take on in Sam's absence. I love that boy, but damn he does it hard. Thank you for this story. It's beautifully written, the characterisation is *perfect*, and the scenes between Lilah and Dean were... tantalisingly sweet. Lovely! ;-)
sams1ra chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That was good, I liked it!
JustGray chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I liked it. Any more for us planned?
CCWhite chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Good story. I skimmed through it, then realized I need to print it and read it slower to get the full benefit. :)

Good job.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Well done. Poor Dean. You did John justice too, how hard he can be yet he does love his son and the panic he would feel if anything did happen to Dean. Thanks, B.J.