Reviews for The Village Hidden in the Lemon Peels
Prim the amazing chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
This fic really cracked me up
LilttleFreak chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
Too...much...awesome... *goes to find a cookie*
TinaBanina96 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Oh how I love me some crack :D

Great story, just hilarious!
Sweeterthanlove chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
This is good, funny, creative keep up the work
LadyMorge chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
That was hilarious- I laught so much I could barely breath- YOU. ARE. AWESOME. Keep it up. :)
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Great story! surprisingly, i've seen ChojixIno and KankuroxHinata. Yep...
Uke-Mochi chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
"HYUUGACEST!" yelled Sakura, magically appearing to push the couple apart. "Stop this! You're cousins, for chrissake!" - MAGICAL GIRL SAKURA TO THE RESCUE. INCEST IS NOT WINCEST.

"A hentai attack," - Baah. Needs moar tentacles for true hentai -frowny face- seriousfaceseriousfaceserio-rofl.

Haku dropped like a stone. Naruto laughed. Sasuke gasped. "That was horrible! And you, Naruto! Why are you laughing? You're supposed to be a nice person!" - I'm a nice person too, but I'd still laugh my ass off if I saw someone kicked in the head \secretlyevil

"I lied. Believe it!" - -facepalm-

"We found all of our clothes in the end. They weren't too far from where we woke up." - Does that mean what I think it does o_o

I alternately rofl and gag at the description of Orochimaru's lair. I rofl because it's just freaking hilarious thinking of him having shag carpet (then again, he IS a villain, and all villains have shag carpet) and I gag 'cause it's just so.. tacky XD

Oooooh, scary nii-san is onto you, Pedo-snake. Better watch yo' back XD

"Code pale lilac!" - pffft, epic name.

"I find myself attracted to you, and I don't know why." - OH GAARA, DON'T YOU KNOW OPPOSITES ATRACT? YOU HAVE NO EYEBROWS, AND LEE HAS TWICE THE NORM. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN. \capslock

(Itachi, who, it just so happens, was trapped in a nearby building, took issue with this, but was unable to stand up for his clan against the desert girl, as he was standing up for his clan against the snake man.) - AHAHAHAHAH, lol :

"Ha! Take that, you little desert bitch!" ... "Teach you to mock Uchihacest!" - Aah, fangirls, and their insistence on incest.

[Star Wars reference] - I feel like such a geek for getting that right off the bat :\

SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOU WITH COMMENTS D:
Uke-Mochi chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
"... I brought Zelda. I don't need food." - epic. And so very true.

"Sasuke, there's a fic out there where I get pregnant. Ok? PREGNANT!" -ROFL.

"Y'know, kid, it's probably not the healthiest thing to not eat for four days and then fill up on marshmallows..." - ZAZUBA, YOU LIE. Marshmallows are the healthiest thing EVAR for an uke, I mean ninja to eat -coughcough-

[The entire set of dialouge coming from the "Naruto/Sasuke dust cloud] - LOL. Just lol.

Forgetting their feud, the pair exchanged a high five. - -facepalm-

"Far as we can tell, he's doing community service for something, but he won't tell us what." - Nice. Never thought of it like that.

I like the cracktasticness of this. It's just so.. cracktacular XD

... All they need now are kitty ears.
Uke-Mochi chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
"You must start our quest."

"Shall we?"

"Yes." \nerd

Being a yaoi writer myself, I find this retardedly amusing. Must read more. Thank you -heart-

mochi
ME chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
UM...I.. UH DNT KNW WAT ACCTUALLY HAPPENED IN THE STORY...NUT I CANT PREDICT U RE FUTURE...N DAT IS TO BE THE MOST FAMOUSE STORY WRITER(WHICH KIND IS UP TO U..)ANYWAXS ABT HAKU N ZABUZZA BEIN ALIVE ...NOW DAT IS TOTALLY NEW!
Mad Mardigan chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Uh... there are Kankuro pairing... both yaoi (NaruKanNaru, KanShino, KanKiba) and het (KanSaku, KanTen) and even Sandcest... (KanGaa) and I think I saw a KanTem... ::shudder::

And I have seen ShikaCho and InoCho and even ChoOC... just being informational
Lucca-Ace chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Bahahaha! As an avid reader of all pairings, crack and non, I have to say that I absolutely loved this paradoy. I wonder if ChoKan is even possible...the only possibility I can see is in the middle of a ShikaTam fic. Anyways, ehe, great job, now my roommate probably thinks I'm epiletic or something from holding in my giggles.
Enigmatic Lollipop chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
-splody- Okay, this...this-this-Your level of awesomeness cannot be properly comprehended. Amazing.
Jmgl chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
haha omg I loved this story it was hilarious... but I have to say I do like kakasaku *blushes* hehe well great work its awesome you should make another one D
GeEKy-nERd chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
OMG! That was totally awesome in a sick way! There's nothing else to say about it. It was humorous to the extreme! I LOVE THIS STORY!