Reviews for Fire In The Belly
Dr. Mrs. Anonymous chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
Ages later I have come back to reread this and still love it, and now it's even better for it is reread favorite.
goldenpiglet54 chapter 21 . 12/30/2006
Ha-ha I loved this story great job!
Nigiri Ashika chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
i'm only on the chapter 8. Designation, and just so you know, my maternity money's on House. yeah, i know, making no sense at all, but just think how hot that would be. or what if chase was carrying house and cuddy's baby? lol that would be hilarious. also improbable. but still.

i wonder how that would happen?...

~N/A~
Lerrinus chapter 21 . 10/22/2006
*applause*

Man oh man that was a fun read! Love Chase's get me outta here look and the who's the momma question. *giggles*

Thanks for a great fic, Xandi!
mikesh chapter 21 . 10/19/2006
And see out of all the chapters that was probably the weidest one of them all but still good.
LondonRaine chapter 21 . 10/19/2006
Aw... just aw. That was cute. Thanks for finishing it. I'm forever in your debt for doing that. I love the name, too. 'Violet Chase'. That's way to adorable! Aww, well, thanks for updating. I'm very happy of that now.
TheCleoEgypt chapter 21 . 10/18/2006
Thank you Thank you for finishing this!
TheCleoEgypt chapter 20 . 9/30/2006
So does this mean you are not going to finish this and are just going to leave us hanging?
Meg the fierce lady chapter 19 . 9/20/2006
Wow! This fic is awesome! Even though I looked up hippocampus in my trusty medical dictionary and it pointed me to the brain, I adore the HS! When House was explaining it and used the seahorse metaphor, I was totally all saying "You're brilliant!" Now, if I only could get my boyfriend to bear my children...

House was very in character, I loved the House-isms and I totally got the metaphor speech House made in the last chapter. Not confused one whit, me. I adore Chase's insecurity and touchiness about his weight gain, and I love the "extra brain" gag, too funny!

You're a breath of fresh air in this dusty ole web domain! Keep up the awesome work!
Chapster4 chapter 19 . 9/16/2006
AMAZING! at first when i starting reading the story i thought it was a little wierd. But honestly this story is incredible and it's different which is great. Please update soon. unless the story is done. And keep up the amazing work!
Usagi Kurotani chapter 19 . 9/12/2006
"They say that if we shrunk the world down to a village to one hundred people, there would be one person about to die, and one about to be born. At that moment, one person slipped into a coffin, and another slipped out."

That's the most beautiful thing I ever heard a long time ago in a land far far away I lived in The French Qaurter of New Orleans, which is like a village in year out of 100 people 7 couples were married there were 4 children born several conceived 3 pregnancies that ended in fetal death, 1 suicide , I natural death and murder, 9 people were mugged or robbed, 1 won the lotto, 17 were tattoed and many engagements and relationships were made. It was an awesome time and that statement brought back all those wonderful memories, I've been depressed lately missing those people that time has seperated from me.

And your fiction has brought much joy to my life and a hell of a lot of deep thought...

Your'e a hell of writer and wise beyond your years...
LondonRaine chapter 19 . 9/6/2006
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! thank you! Thank you! I don't know what else to say. Thank you for making it a girl... um... I've got no suggestions for a name. Sorry.
Lerrinus chapter 19 . 9/5/2006
Finally! Congratulations Chase! Yeah! :-)

I think the server is having an attitude or something, I couldn't read a few stories for a couple of days! I think it's back up now but for how long! You should know by now that is always updating or moving to new servers or undergoing repairs or preventative maintenance or something or other! Oh well, good story! :-)
Firetop chapter 19 . 9/5/2006
a little girl...aw...are they going to name it josephine? Joey for short? Is Chase going to be able to deal with being a parent? What about Mery? And don't worry about fan fiction. I can't even reply to my reviews. Looking forward to the next chapter.
mikesh chapter 19 . 9/5/2006
Hey very good. Cant' wait to see if he names his daughter Joey.

By the way the sentence: They say that if we shrunk the world down to a village to one hundred people, there would be one person about to die, and one about to be born. At that moment, one person slipped into a coffin, and another slipped out.

didn't make sence so can you tell me what that was about? Please and thanks. Can't wait for another update.