Reviews for Under the Stars
Sesshys-Girl429 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
This story is amazing! I loved the first one too, so much EdxWin! X3 Keep writing, or I'll be sad face!
Wolf chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
I like the sequel so far! Please don't stop? Fantastic writers like you are a rare jewel and I like spoiling myself by reading your stories!

One quick suggestion: I noticed in some of your past chapters/stories that with conversations, it would flow better if you grouped the characters words with actions. Example, Riza tells Roy off for something and Roy does something before answering. You'd break after Riza finished talking and group Roy's action-response with verbal-response. Sorry for the long, boring suggestion, feel free to ignore it ;
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
ARG! How long's it been since you updated? It's too good of a story to stop it now! I want Roy Riza fluff! And lots of it! *does puppy dog eyes at you* Please update? Pwease? Meep?
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
good stuff update soon!
rizahawkeye28 chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
this is update.
eclect chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
wow, this storyis really addicting! everyone is a bitOOC, but that makes it all the better!
Amber chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Update?
Amber chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
So the plot thickens...hehe now that's cliched. Please continue
jacksparrow589 chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
FINALLY! AN UPDATE! (Not like I can complain -I don't do many chapter stories.)

Somehow, I was just like, "That's not Scar. Scar is a loner by default. He's always all broody and... gr..."

Anyway, I'm happy you updated. Gave me something to spice up my night. Thank you!
shippousangoffe chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Update soon please!
Annethy chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
well... that was interesting! is it a homunculus? or mebe Scar's brother?... oh right he... died... ah well good job!
Hunter-Robin chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Interesting. I like where you are taking this, focusing on Riza and Roy. I hope that you do update soon, I almost forgot about this story, and it's really good. I hope it lives up to expectations we recieved from your first story (Can't think of the name, but the one before this about Winry and Ed. Under the Roses?) Keep up the great work.

p.s.

Havoc is freakin awsome too

(I like Royai and Havocai)
Dailenna chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
An update! And I had prepared myself for the worst - this never being continued!

So, here we go on the little plot twist, then. Scar isn't Scar . . . hmm. Is it someone we know masquerading as him, or is it just someone trying to be him for the sake of a resistance?

Looking good! I hope your writers' block is gone - can't wait to see what's next _
stephythegreat chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
Dude I really like where you are going with this! Get the band under control along with the school work and tada! you will have posted another chpater!

Soon would be good :)
Annethy chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
great story luved hov you keep mentioning parts of under the roses and making roy a 'eat-your-sugar-coated-death-waffle' guy. not even ooc in the least. er, well... i like it.